11 April 2017

In Your Feelings....Again.

Hey Loves!
Let me begin this by saying 
1. I'm so stressed out lately
2. Taking these pictures seemed like....forever since the sim I used for my pictures DISAPPEARED before my very eyes and then I rage quit because the pain ensued my mortal being. I was going to post this yesterday morning but it took me a long time to find a similar sim to take the remaining pictures. 
3. I love you guys & this blog and I don't know where I'd be without you/it
With all of that being said that's my introduction...now on to the clothes!

Today I have on a ton of Cubic Cherry things because well....I love them so and I can't let them go. I was stumped on what to wear next and then this dress just walked into my life (metaphorically of course) from this round of The Seasons story which opened up a couple days ago. This dress and scarf I have on are part of the same set called KISS and because I am a lover of everything pink I uh...went with the pink one which is a rare prize from this gacha machine but there are a ton of other colors that look amazing and that match this hat that you can grab from this round of Sanarae called the Nyah hat which gives it a bit more of a playful look and not as "sexy"because let's be honest I don't really do sexy that well.
Along with this outfit I had to incorporate a couple of cute accessories right and since I wanted to look like a bit of a doll this power switch button from Ama was a perfect addition to the outfit. It's called the Powered On Collar implant and it's super cute, the light and metal are texture changeable as well as it being resizable I thought it gave me more of mechanical look to merge with my usual love for all things cute and *whispers* you guys MIGHT get a little sick of me using this after a month or two...just a heads up. I also wanted to slip on these cute garters from Supernatural that you can find from this round of The Kawaii Project (Which will be ending later this week so grab the goodies while you can) called Paige. They come in multiple colors but today I went with a nice basic white because I really LOVED the look of the pale roses against my skin.

The last accessory I want to talk about are the glasses I have on today from DarkEndStare. Not only do I find them perfect in every way but I got them from a very good friend of mine by the name of CarrieAnn. I ran into this amazing woman YEARS ago while shopping at her store and she has always supported me in the decision to continue blogging even when all I wanted to do was give up so I not only wanted to give her a special thank you for the glasses but an even more special thank you for being such a great friend to me.

So ladies (and maybe some stylish gentlemen?) before I talk your ears (eyes) off I will bid you all a happy shopping! See you soon! Mwahs!
Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Maehwa Skin in Milk Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0NG - Nash Eyes in Stone ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head ☆ Newish Update
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body ☆ Update
♡ Hands: Maitreya
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Nose Piercing: Ama - Spring Nose Piercing ☆ Group Gift
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V3
♡ Knee Wounds: Enfer Sombre - Fleur Du Mal A1
♡ Cheek Piercing: Punch - Dimple Set
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Kiss Dress in Pink RARE ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Frilly Lace Socks in Solid White
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Pearly Doll Platforms in Salmon
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Hat: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Nyah Hat in White ☆ Sanarae
♡ Glasses: DarkendStare - Rose Charm Glasses in Silver Thank You CarrieAnn <3 ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Ring: Supernatural - Feline Ring #30 ☆ The Crossroads
♡ Knee Accessories: Supernatural - Paige in White/Silver ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Scarf: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Kiss Scarf in Pink RARE ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Power On Button: Ama - Powered on Collar Implant ☆ Bodify
♡ Doll Joints: Sweet Thing - Ball Jointed Doll Appliers
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ La Baguette - Hina Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment