30 April 2017

Mother Of Crows

Hey loves! *Grins evilly*
Did you miss my face at all? Not even a little bit? Well regardless I missed yours so there! I enjoyed a nice day out with my grandmother. We got some amazing Dim Sum from our favorite place then swung over to our favorite Sushi place and I we even got Korean BBQ because we wanted it. It truly was a nice time out with her and I thought a great way to end the night is showing off this cute (but creepy) look I put together with the stuff that I got from Konpeitou for this round of Memento Mori which opened up TODAY! 

This is a Gacha by the name of "My Sister" and it's only 75L each try and even though I went with the nice basic black color it is available in other amazing colors too. I mixed American Horror Story with some Game of Thrones and got these sets of pictures that I'm very pleased with! Keep on reading for credits! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Maehwa Skin in Milk
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Dewy Eyes in Black ☆ Secret Hideout
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Mizuki Hair
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Maitreya
♡ Feet:  Maitreya
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V3
♡ Piercing: PUNCH - Dimple Set
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Face Markings: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Kintsukuroi Face Tattoo in Black/Gold ☆ We <3 Roleplay
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Konpeitou - My Sister Yoke Collar ☆ Momento Mori
♡ Bottom:  Konpeitou - My Sister 1 Kimono ☆ Momento Mori
♡ Shoes: Konpeitou - My Sister Coffin Clogs ☆ Momento Mori
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Veil:  Konpeitou - My Sister Veil ☆ Momento Mori
♡ Origami:  Konpeitou - My Sister Crane ☆ Momento Mori
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Kintsukuroi Horns ☆  We <3 Roleplay
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Poses: CNZ - Lady Crow
♡ Crows: Part of the pose pack
♡ Feathers: Part of the pose pack
♡ Location: What's Lost Spirits

Visit this sim [x]

No comments :

Post a Comment