01 June 2017

Cutely Active

Hey Loves!

Remember this face? Trust me I know it's been quite some time but for semi good reasons. I've been trying to get myself to be a healthier person mind, body, and soul. I've been eating healthier (Even though I want carbs and cheese ALL day) and I've been trying to go to sleep at reasonable times and I've even been *gasps* being more active.
The look was inspired by a really cute activewear set I saw at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago but sadly it didn't come in my size which is boo sauce but I felt a little better that I was able to replicate it with one of my favorite designers creations. I love the mix of cute and active that I achieved today and though it's not all super new releases I LOVE the look! Keep on reading for credits yes?

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Sabine in Latte Tone ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0NG - Lumi Eyes in Forest ☆ Sanarae
♡ Hair: Doe - Kiki Hair in Browns ☆ N21
♡ Head: CATWA - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands & Feet: Maitreya
♡ Teeth: CATWA - Catya Fangs V3
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Juicy Drop Lipstick ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Nails: Moon Amore - Antoinette Nails in Rose ☆ Maitreya Rigged
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Knees: Izzies - Knee Wounds Pack ☆ Maitreya Applier
♡ Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01 ☆ Catwa Applier (Omega Available)
♡ Face Stickers: Mad - Kawaii Eyes Makeup ☆ Catwa Applier (Omega Available)
♡ Lashes: Fetch - Lash Out Lashes ☆ Catwa Lashes
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Candydoll - Lora Jacket
♡ Shorts: Candydoll - Megan Shorts
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Andree Shoes
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Atomic - Kawaii Moon Necklace in Silver/Yellow ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelets: YumYums - Way Girlie Bracelets
♡ Choker: Pixel Geek - Star Choker
♡ Cute Ears: Yokai -Chibi Ears in Baby Pink ☆ Lost & Found
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Poses: Elephante Poses - "I See The Light" pose pack
♡ Location: Netherwood

No comments :

Post a Comment