17 June 2017

Summer Day

Helloooooooo lovers and lovettes!
Hmm...to be honest I kind of like that intro. I keep it for nao *giggles* I've surprisingly been in a rather cheerful mood despite how hot it's been, and not just hot but the humidity has been 51 percent so all of my clothes have been clinging to me and the sweat was NONSTOP but as I said, despite it all I've actually been looking....forward? to the summer. Does this mean I'm growing up as a person? Am I evolving? Is this what getting old feels like? Just adapting to horrid sweat drenched situations? Either way my loved ones, I really enjoyed my little exploration in a cute little sim called Nowhere else and the outfit I wore in my exploration was too cute to pass up the chance to show you. Keep on reading for the details yes?

I'm so happy with this look from top to bottom starting with this adorable hair from Doe called Faye and this is one of the hairstyles available to win. I wanted a nice natural color for this look so I decided to go with the browns pack but of course there are tons more other versions of this hair to win for under 100L per play.
After spending a couple (thousand) linden at The Arcade I swung over to Collabor88 for this "Resort" round and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with this release from Zenith. I love the look of overalls and this shirt (texture change) was so cute and happy not to mention this ADORABLE AF shoulder bag (also texture change) and you can buy this outfit for 288L. White at Collabor88 I saw these amazing  glasses from Cubic Cherry Kreations called Mako and I knew those were needed in my life as well and picked up these adorable platform sandals from Reign. These shoes come with a HUGE colorchange HUD as well as rigging for Slink & Maitreya. I really wanted mix-matched shoes so I did a little bit of....razzle dazzle? I'll explain the steps as best as I can below.

* MIX-MATCHED SHOES INSTRUCTION *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
1. In the folder you get when you unpack them find the rigging you need and make two copies of them OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL
2. Wear the first copy and go into edit mode with the edit linked button selected and get completely rid of the left shoe and use the HUD to make it your desired color then TAKE IT OFF
3. Wear the second copy and complete the same thing as step 2 but this time get rid of the right shoe and color it to the desired color
4. Put the first copy back on and just to be safe to not accidentally change them I turned off the scripting through the build tab

And that is that :D I hope you all really like this look because honestly...it made me REALLY happy. Take the time to go and visit not the events for the clothes but look at this beautiful sim, Nowhere Else. Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 
 
Love Always
Lili
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
♥ SUMMER DAYS CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Sabine Skin in Latte ☆ Catwa Skin Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0NG - Ange Eyes in Pink ☆ Mens' Department
♡ Hair: Doe - Faye ☆ The Arcade June 2017
♡ Head: CATWA - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands & Feet: Maitreya
♡ Teeth: CATWA - Catya Fangs V3
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Juicy Drop Lipstick ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Nail Polish: Alaskametro - Sweet Things Gacha in Sorbet ☆ Maitreya Applier
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Blush: Veechi - Ultimate Blush Pack in Medium ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Knees: Izzies - Wounded Knees ☆ Maitreya Applier
♡ Face Stickers: The Horror - Bebe Face Stickers Basic Pack ☆ The Arcade June 2017
♡ Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Zenith - Summer Bib Jeans with Tee in Light Blue ☆ Collabor88
♡ Shoes: Reign - Bow Sandals ☆ Collabor88
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Comes With Outfit
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mako Sunglasses ☆ Collabor88
♡ Necklace: Ama - Starry Choker ☆ The Chapter Four
♡ Bracelet: Ama - Starry Bracelets ☆ The Chapter Four
♡ Popsicle: Katatonik - Strawberry Popsicle ☆ Sanarae
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Horns:  Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Pearlescent Horns
--------------------------
♥ OTHER ♥
♡ Poses: Elephante Poses - Lemonade ☆ Vintage Fair
♡ Location: Nowhere Else
♡ Song Inspiration:  ♪ Taru - Summer Day ♪

No comments :

Post a Comment