08 June 2017

Forest Imp Princess

Hello loves!
How is your morning going so far? Good I hope. I'm just enjoying a nice greek yogurt and whole grain toast wishing it was eggs and corned beef hash *Le sigh* must wait for the weekend to treat myself. Since I must wait to treat myself I decided to treat all of you instead with some affordable and cute pieces of clothing *grins* it sounds like a fair trade right? I thought you would say that. Just keep on reading for all the informations for all the things

So...As per usual you all know how much I ADORE gacha outfits because 1. They are SO inexpensive and 2. They give you motivation to use colors out of your comfort zone sometimes. Anytime I see a gacha machine by Amitomo it's mandatory that I play it at least once (prove that it's not mandatory I bet you can't) and I saw this beauty just sitting at Sanarae just waiting for me. This outfit is called Girl Like Me and I won version #1 which is a nice light denim. This comes with 2 HUDs to change the color of the shirt, one for plain shirts and the other for a printed version and since the arms have this adorable tucked in look you will have to alpha away your arms for the look which seems to work seamlessly with the Maitreya body.
I wanted to keep with the super cute but casual look so I slipped on these sandals that I got from Ama called Starry Sandals that you can pick up from this round of The Chapter Four! In the pack you get them rigged for Slink & Maitreya as well as a HUD to texture change the color and the metal. Luckily this event hasn't been open for TOO long so you still have some time to skip down to The Chapter Four and get them as well as a matching Jewelry set (Not Shown)

To fit in with the beautiful floral sim I was traveling in I decided to use this adorable daisy jewelry that is a Ersch & Yokai collaboration and this jewelry is one of many amazing prizes in the Endless Summer gacha machine that's still available at this round of Whimsical. The daisy jewelry also comes with a color HUD to change the texture but I wanted a classic white so I kept it the original color.

Tada! That's all of the glorious things for your faces! Do you liiiiike? Hop, skip, and jump to all the events and shop your little hearts out! See you tomorrow! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Sabine in Latte ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Stormy Eyes in Shadows
♡ Hair: Nani - Power Girls Bubble Hair in Ombre 1
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Feet: Maitreya
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V3
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Dolly Lips ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Blush: Veechi - Ultimate Blush Kit in Medium ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Knees: Izzies - Knee Wounds in Blood ☆ Maitreya Applier
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Amitomo - Girl Like Me #1 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shoes: Ama - Starry Sandals ☆ The Chapter Four
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White
♡ Necklace: Ersch & Yokai - Endless Summer Choker ☆ Whimsical
♡ Earrings: Ersch & Yokai - Endless Summer Earring ☆ Whimsical
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment