13 June 2017

Succubus in White

Hey loves!
I know it looks like my boobies are giving you the middle finger but I promise you they are not, even though that would be kind of epic to some degree. I am wearing something a little more showy and possibly NSFW but I adored it and I need to show it to all of you lovies so just keep on reading for more information yes? Yesssss
Today I have on a very interesting outfit from the always loved Cubic Cherry Kreations and it goes by the name of Mian (which is a pretty name) that was released at ROMP. I usually don't like stuff this tiny but honestly? This has such a cuteness to it that I was comfortable putting it on. It comes with the shrug, pasties, and panties and there are four different colors in two different fabrics and today I went with latex white because of the hot/innocent mix I feel it gives me.
Short but sweet post for your faces (it's hot as blazes again and my computer doesn't like it) I hope you enjoy see you all soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Sabine in Latte
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0NG - Heathen Eyes in Joker ☆ VIP Gift
♡ Hair: Doe - Nova in Pastels ☆ Sanarae
♡ Bangs: Doe - Posy Fitted Bangs
♡ Head: CATWA - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner
♡ Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Pasties: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mian Pasties in Latex White ☆ ROMP
♡ Top: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mian Shrug in Latex White ☆ ROMP
♡ Panties: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mian Panties in Latex White ☆ ROMP
♡ Shoes: Maci - Fetish Leather Boots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Monocle: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Alvie Monocle in Pink
♡ Nose Ring: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Cutesy Nosering in Star/Gold
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Horns: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Pearlescent Devil Horns
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment