31 May 2018

♡ Still Weekend ♡

Hey loves!
Ugh this week has not only been hectic but it's been HOT AS HECK too! I finally did get some quality Lili time to explore SL again and I took a trip to World's End Cafe! It's so pretty there definitely a nice hangout spot or even *gasp* maybe a date spot? I, of course went alone for obvious reasons but I looked super cute and loved what I had on! Want more details on it? Keep reading! Because I love you guys I also added a couple more pictures ;)

As a girl on a tight budget, you know that I adore gacha outfits and you also know I ADORE Amitomo! Today I have on a brand new gacha release by them that can be picked up from this round of Sanarae for only 69L per play (There are cute earrings that can be won as well) and I won this super cute version with this vintage tee and black skirt. I wanted a nice casual but fun look so I put on this hair from Limerence called Bree also found at Sanarae in a pretty brown color and added a Mario hat because why not? I noticed my ears were looking a bit bare so I put on these heart shaped earrings from Ersch called Trendy Earrings that can be found at the N21 Event. Everything else was ruffled from my rather extensive inventory but don't worry it's all credited below! I hope you enjoy the look! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: MoreMore - Leah Skin #2 ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Hime Dreams - Playful Eyes in Black
♡ Hair: Limerence - Bree Hair ☆ Sanarae
♡ Head: Catwa - Kittia Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Bento Body
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Amitomo - Rainbow Rhapsody #10 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Socks: Muka - Garter Thigh Socks
♡ Shoes: Reign - Arianna Sneakers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Cutesy Glasses in Onyx ☆ Gacha
♡ Collar: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Brambal Collar in Black/Black
♡ Earrings: Ersch - Trendy Earrings ☆ N21
♡ Hat: Atomic - 1 UP Hat
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment