03 January 2014

New Age Sailor Scout | 2014 Is Here!!!!

Hey my loves! Happy New Year to you all!

Sorry about my little hiatus but I was a bit overwhelmed and I needed to take a few days to myself but I'm back now! You guys know I can't stay away from you too long *giggles* I bring you goodness!
When I was super young (and I mean SUPER..no more than maybe 6 or 7) I used to have to wake up to go to daycare/preschool on the weekdays so I'd be up at around 6:30 - 7:00. and at 7:00 Sailor Moon would come on. I honestly don't remember story lines, or character names, or really...anything only one thing all this time would stick in my head...those darn transformation scenes *_* The glittery goodness, the magical clothes I WANTED THEM SO BAD. Maybe that is why I love to dress up so much hmm? 

Today's outfit is inspired by SAILOR MOON of course so keep on reading so that you know where to go to get all the sailor scout goodness!
 I've been a bit obsessed about getting more lingerie in SL because it's fun to dance around in with the wifey and this set is by far one of our favorites. This is a new release from The Sugar Garden for the winter round of Oh My Gacha! This is the Sentofuku Lingerie and I'm sure you Sailor Moon lovers know which version I'm wearing...Mars of course. I know you were expecting me to wear Mini Moon's version but well...I fell in love with the Mars version too.  Not only can you get this super amazeballs lingerie set at Oh My Gacha you can get this transformation Scepter as well in the machine next to it. Those are called Moonlight Magic and there are two versions to win in all sailor scout colors.
*spins around in her shoes* These shoes make me so happy! These are a new release from the always amazing Dark Midday Designs called Princess Super High Leg Warmer Pumps. Everything is original mesh  and it has so many amazing colors and if that's not enough for you they work with your old HUDS too including the ruffles add on which I used in my look today. The bows on the side were the perfect addition to the look I was going for today with this look don't you think? Definitely check this store out fashionistas the stuff there is amazing, original and super inexpensive

I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT MY EARS! My Wifey Chocho bought them for me for the holidays (Thank you LoveLove) and I am soooo appreciative of it! These are the Fantasy Elf Ears from Mandala that I was seeing ALL over the place and had to have them. They originally come with feathers and earrings which you can turn off as you see and in the near future I will be showing off all the options for you so stay tuned!

Time for a transformation yes?  It's a new year and it's time to reach for new heights! Time to shop more?!? YES! Hope I run into you guys during my mad dash for newness! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Dead Apples – Nebula Eyes in Spring
♡ Hair: Exile – Hearts Don’t Break Even in Natural
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Piercing: Puncture – Dermal Spike Set
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Sour
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernails Applier Slink Set 151
♡ Eyeliner:  Chus – Red Eyeliner
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie Set: The Sugar Garden – Sentofuku Lingerie in Mars New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Shoes: Dark Midday Designs – Princess Super High Leg Warmer Pumps w/ Ruffles New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Goggles: Geek – Kai Prevention Goggles in Red (On Head)
♡ Necklace: Olive – The Scout’s Heart Pendent in Mars & Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet:  Olive – The Scout’s Tiara Bracelet in Mars Gem/Gold
♡ Ring: Olive – The Scout’s Tiara Ring in Mars Gem/Gold
♡ Earrings:  Noodles – Sailor Kitty in Black Gacha Prize
♡ Scepter: The Sugar Garden – Moonlight Magic in Cutie Moon Rod Purple New @ Oh My Gacha
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Short Fantasy Elf Ears New Release
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kreations – Vector Horns in Amanita
♡ Whiskers: UtopiaH – Winter Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment