16 January 2014

Up To No Good...

Hey My Loves

Some of you know by now I am a huge Harry Pothead and anything and I mean ANYTHING I can find that is HP related must be used right? 
I think I fell in love with the series so much because of the teacher who got me interested in it. Her name was Mrs. Frero and sad to say I gave her hell. At this time in my life I was a bit of a ticking time bomb angry at everyone for the internal pain I was going through. I would yell, scream, even knock over desks...It was an embarrassing time in my life and I had NO excuse. Instead of giving up on me like I think I internally wanted her to do she handed me a book, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and told me to read it. I'd sit in a ball near her desk and read out loud and for the first time I was someone's focus...and I read and I read until the very last page. For two years she gave me that half an hour a day to read to her. I guess this is my long way of saying she gave me a voice, I didn't have to yell and scream anymore. I thank her so much for giving me my magic. 

*Takes a deep breath* So yeah! This outfit is loosely based off a candy witch you could find at Hogsmeade preparing things for Honeydukes hehe. Keep on reading for my witchtastic look okay?! Credits at the bottom.


So let me start off by saying I adore this dress. It's very elegant, the design is simple but the details pop so well it would be hard not to notice how amazing the texturing is on this right? This is by Blue Blood and it's called Symbol and I adore it so much. I found it through an amazing person in my life who ALSO helps me find my voice. My lovely wifey Chocho and I were concocting candy creations together in the awesome area she set up for me. We both loved the pink version so we match today :D I look a bit like the apprentice witch don't I? Didn't know what we needed so I brought EVERYTHING hehehehehe.

*takes a nibble of a cookie* The sweets around me are...something special ladies and gents. You all know my Inukins...how can you forget her right? Well she has recently opened a store called Amai (which translates to sweets) and she textures cute little treats for you to use in all different types of ways! So far she has made cute Donuts (Go Nuts), Ice Cream (Too Sweet Ice Cream) Dango, and even a Kumaface Cookie! Keep up the good work Inu I'm proud of you! 

"I Solemnly swear I'm up to no good" AND that's a wrap my loves! More great finds will be shown. I'm out of my funk so my blog postings will be more frequent! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – MeiMei 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden – Galaxy Eyes in Aquamarine New @ Cosmetic Fair
♡ Hair: Wasabi Pills – Donna in Golden
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Freckles Light
♡ Sparkly Cheeks: Petite Bowtique – Pink Glitter Cheeks
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Blue Blood – Symbol Dress in Pink New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Noodles – Batty Necklace Gacha Prize
♡ Choker: Wound – Ribbon Choker with Ring
♡ Bracelet: DeviousMind – Lolita Wristwraps in Pink New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Earrings: Plastik – Krysis Earrings in Noir
♡ Toad: Beetlebones – Wizarding Crucifix Toad
♡ Wand: Boom – Swish and Flick Wand in Blackthorn
♡ Cauldron: Stitched –Handy Cauldron in Silver
♡ Lollipop in Cauldron: Love Soul – Chocolate Stick in Dark Bear Gacha Prize
♡ Dango: Amai – Dango Pack
♡ Donuts: Amai – Go Nuts Donuts
♡ Bear Cookies: Amai – Kuma Face
♡ Ice Cream: Amai – Too Sweet Ice Cream
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
♡ Horns: Milk – My Tree King Horns in Black
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
OkkBye – Wizard Books Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment