21 January 2014

Something About Sakuras

Hey Fashion Heads!
As most of you could figure out by now I have an OBSESSION with sakuras which is probably why I call myself the Sakura Goddess! I don't know why but I just find them to be so beautiful and I always want them around me! If I was better with HTML coding I would make myself a sakura themed blog layout and be happy forever (HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE) I remember just seeing it and knowing I wanted to keep seeing it again and again...and....again heheheh

 My outfit today is actually based on the amazing sweet pink color of the Sakura and wanted to bare my legs for the day :D Like what you see? If so then keep on reading for the outfit details!

So I want to start with the product that got me all Sakura obsessed today. In this set of new lipglosses from The Sugar Garden is one called Sakura and I instantly fell in love. It's nice and bright like the rest of the pack with that nice punch of shine that I go for but dude...it's CALLED Sakura so it won! The Set is called the Chu Lips and you can get these at this Winter Round of Cosmetic Fair and there are different ones to match your skin tone so I suggest demo-ing before you buy (as with any product) and for you ladies with the Loud Mouth there are appliers for you too so come take a look.
Top Row Left to Right: Dango, Ichigo, Melonpan
Bottom Row Left to Right: Mochi, Pudding, Sakura

My Hoodie? Well I got a bit creative on this one. I'm technically wearing two different pieces from Epic. I really loved the Baby Pink with the white stripe and I REALLY wanted this cute heart design so I mixed the two to get this. Granted this ONLY works if you wear an applier but still...I'm in love with the turn out so happy happy fun time.  
I Love Boobies version available @ Lubbly Jubblies
Lost Hearts version available @ Bodify

My cutesy shoes can (hopefully) be picked up from Epic at Depraved Nation's Project Limited! I know I'm a bit late with the news but you know...it happens! These are called  the Mr Mustache Sparkle Kicks and only 100 will be sold per color and you can ONLY get these during the time of the event so don't waste time and make sure you grab up all the goodies while they are available!  
So many cute things being thrown my way hehe and here I am to blog them as fast as I can just fer yew guize :D Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

SOMETHING ABOUT SAKURAS CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes:  Chop Shop – Little Angels in Purple Available @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Hair: LCKY – Glo in Disaster Pack
♡ Breasts:  Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced  Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain – Dolly Falsies
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz w/ Thicker Legs New Release
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Chu Lips in Sakura New @ Cosmetic Fair
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernails Applier Set 27
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng – Catlick Eyeliner in Option 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers/Blush: Blah – My Super Kawaii Blush
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Epic - I Love Boobies Hoodie w/ Lost Hearts Lush Applier New Release @ Bodify & Lubbly Jubblies
♡ Socks: Forever Young - Toeless Socks in White (Applier Version)
♡ Shoes: Epic – Mr Mustache Sparkle Kicks in Baby Pink Limited Edition @ Project Limited
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Love Soul – Decorative Glasses in Rabbit
♡ Ring (Left): Geek – Roc k A Knucks in Dolly
♡ Ring (Right): Love Soul – Rabbit Ring
♡ Plushies: Forever Young – Geeky Girl in White RARE Available @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Bows: The Sugar Garden – Bell Hairbow in Long White New Release
♡ Garter: Geek – Abbiekins Garter in WhitePink
♡ Tamagachi: Geek – DigiGeek Stash Girly BV New @ Bodify
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: O.M.E.N – Bunny Tail in Pink
♡ Ears: Mandala – Steking Ears
♡ Ears 2: O.M.E.N – Bunny Ears in Pink
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment