14 January 2014

Rawr

Hey Loves! 

I honestly don't have much to say today but this outfit I put together HAD to be shown. It's out of my normal choices but worked together I love them! Keep on reading for the credits okay?! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Angel 2.0 in E Tone New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden – Neko Luvers in Jade
♡ Hair: Ploom – Tennie New Release
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Ears: Mandala – Steking Ears
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Sucker
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Blah – My Rawr Top in Pink New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Jumper: Blah – My Cheetah Jumper in Pink New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Skirt: Bishes Inc – Candy Mini Skirt in Yellow
♡ Socks: Blah – My Toeless Sheer Stockings in Pink New @ The Azz Show
♡ Shoes: U.F.O – Margiella Cutting Sneakers in Yellow
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Ellemeno – Clean Glasses in Yellow
♡ Necklace: Half Deer – Marshmallow Fruit Necklace
♡ Necklace 2: Bokeh – Animal Necklace in Giant Panda
♡ Bracelets: Yumyums – Girlie Bracelet in Heart & Pearl in Sunny & Cotton Candy Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet 2: Izzies – Hair Tie Bracelet in Pink
♡ Bracelet 3: Cubic Cherry Kreations – Twinkle Twinkle Bracelets in 5 & 6 Gacha Prize
♡ Plushies: Kirin – My Little Elephant in Yellow
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment