31 January 2014

Who's The Maid?!?!?!

Hello my dear ones!
I know the items in this outfit are not super new but I absolutely adore it! It has been forever since I took my tush to BareRose and my loves...I found the mesh section and found this super cute maid outfit to wear with my M3 Anime head  (with my loud mouth) called Pink Alice Maid! It's a full mesh outfit and you don't really NEED anything else with it but since I'm complicated I added...a couple of my own touches that will be listed in the credits below! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili
 
WHO'S THE MAID CREDITS
------------------------
♡ Head: M3 Anime Head
♡ Hair: Truth – Melita
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Feet:  Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet High Version
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
♡ Mesh Mouth: Loud Mouth – Brandee Lips
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Angel Lipstick in Ombre Pink
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernails Set 198
♡ Outfit: BareRose – Pink Alice Maid w/ Yellow Accents
♡ Shoes: Blah – My Charming Pump in Baby
♡ Glasses: Love Soul – Decorative Glasses in Rabbit
♡ Plushies:  Alchemy – Rat Familiar in Butter
♡ Rock Candy: Circa – Rocky Candy Stick in Lemon Bursts & Melon
♡ Headband: Berries Inc – Candy Headband in Pink Chocolate
♡ Lollipop: Love Soul – Chocolate Stick in Bear Strawberry
♡ Mochi: Amai – Mochi Neko in strawberry
--------------------------



No comments :

Post a Comment