13 February 2015

Take Me There | Goodies For Your Faces!

Helloooo my loves!
It's been SO cold lately and I have to admit a part of me is missing that warmth of the sun on my face. The one thing I've always loved about Second Life (even through all the drama, sweat, and tears) is that you can make your second life whatever you want it to be...even if that's a warm, sunny, stroll in goodies you grabbed up from Collabor88 :D I needed some cuteness in my life and some yellow hehe and if you're in need of something you just keep on reading for the outfit details of LIFE (insert godlike echo)...okay well...it's not quite THAT serious but close! Keep on reading!
So I first want to talk about the super cute outfit I have on from a place called Foxes. I think I've worn there stuff before (but sadly wasn't blogged) and even then I really loved it but this outfit it just the bees knees if I must say so myself. When you get to Collabor88 you will see this for a great price and it's called the Wallflower Dress & Cardigan which describes me VERY well, I'm that girl who likes to be at the party but...way in the corner listening to all the funny people talk I'm not really well at doing the talking on my own and I WISH I wore something this cute while doing it (sitting in the corner...not actually..."doing it") I had a hard time picking just one but I closed my eyes and clicked on one and I ended up with the sweet version of the dress with the daisy cardigan which was my first choice anyway. 
I was stumped on what hair to wear until this perfect hair descended from the hair goddess known as....Ayashi. I do love Ayashi hair very much but I think this hair may be one of my favorite releases from there and I'm sure you're liking it too right? *nods head with you* WELL this is called the Midori Hair and  you can pick this up from the Creepy Kawaii fair which I believe opens up today and trust me you will run into me there (most likely with me flailing my arms, knocking people over, and making odd noises as I buy all the pretties)

I have a couple more new goodies which are credited below :D I hope you like what you see and I hope you get out there and do some shopping! See you around and I love you all tons. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

P.S Still working on cutting down load time for you guys! Tell me how I'm doing so far okay? <3

Places to Go!

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Sparkling Eyes in Indigo
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Midori Hair ☆ New @ Creepy Kawaii Fair
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bamboo Nails - Mood Fingernail Appliers ☆ New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Cardigan: Foxes - Wallflower Cardigan in Daisy ☆ New @ Collabor88
♡ Dress: Foxes - Wallflower Dress in Sweet ☆ New @ Collabor88
♡ Shoes: Yumyums - CutiePie Flats UltraRare versions ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Caco's Greenhouse - Macaron Bear Bag in Vanilla ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Glasses: Sweet Thing - Heart Frames Lenseless
♡ Necklace: Caco's Greenhouse - Macaron Bear Necklace in Vanilla ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Ice Cream: Imeka - Sweet Ice Cream in #8 ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Ebony
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Poseology Poses - Molly Pose Pack in Pose #3 ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop

Song Of The Moment

Cuz Rugrats, son

No comments :

Post a Comment