11 February 2015

Greetings From Atlantis

Hey Loves 
I think every land ALL over the world would be a lot more glittery with me as their goddess *beams a smile*  I'd be easy to keep happy, they would just have to feed me cookies and salsa con queso with chips and I'd forever grace them with good fortune and glitter :D Okay you caught me I don't know the first thing about being a goddess BUT with this outfit I feel a lot more like one than I did yesterday! If you want to be all...goddessy and delicious with me just keep reading for the details. Not in the mood to read all my mumbo jumbo? That's okay I DO talk a lot and there are credits at the bottom. 
I'm not sure if you can tell but I LOVE the outfit I have today and most of it is an amazing gacha prize from a place I've loved for years called Yumyums. The Fantasy Gacha is opening today (or might be open already depending on when you read this) and there are so many amazing offers but the one I have on today is called Atlantian Goddess and this is one of the rare outfits, spirit which is in this amazing rich purple that leaves me feeling royal and worshiped by all the Atlantians! While playing for the rare (I have faith in you!) you can also win armbands, this really cute tattoo (purple) on my face, and this stunning necklace. If you have the money and the time make your way to the Fantasy Gacha Carnival. If you don't get in right away don't worry you have loads of time :D See you all a little later with a new outfit to show off *twirls and throws glitter in the air* Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili



------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Jill Lens in Abyss ☆ Jack & Jill Hunt
♡ Hair: Truth - Wren ☆ New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Adore&Abhor - Basic Nail Polish Pack in Dark & Monochrome
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Elemental Shadow in Sunset
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Tattoo (Black Markings): Arise - Bado Facepaint ☆ Thrift Shop
♡ Face Tattoo (Purple Markings): Yumyums - Atlantian Goddess Face Tattoo in Spirit ☆ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Yumyums - Atlantian Goddess Bra in Spirit ☆ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Skirt: Yumyums - Atlantian Goddess Skirt in Spirit (wearing the panties as well ☆ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Yumyums - Atlantian Goddess Necklace in Gold & Spirit ☆ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Flower Headpiece: Adore & Abhor - Princess Headband
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Boom - Demon Tail in Gold ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Wings: Boom - Succubus Wings in Gold ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - My Love Horns in Ivory ☆ Collabor88
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Both Pics: Elephante Poses - Woodland Prop ☆ We <3 RP

No comments :

Post a Comment