04 February 2015

I Love Weiners

Hey Loves!
I'm a little under the weather not sure if it's depression, being hungover, or just the cold but I've been so anti computer I've just wanted to hide in bed and eat salsa con queso. I'm slowly snapping out of it though and I'm here with a super quick look. Not doing much talking but I hope you like the look and I will be back soon to show you all the goodies I have gathered so far this month :D

Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili



------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Jill Lens in Mint ☆ Jack & Jill Hunt
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Quinn w/ HUD 2 ☆ Newish Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Rose Dark
♡ Nail Polish: Bamboo Nails - Shadient Slink Appliers ☆ New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Knees: Elegant Filth - Knees and Bandaids
♡ Face Heart: Tori-Tastic - Heartbreaker Cheek Heart ☆ Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Forever Young - Hip Knotted Tee ☆ Hipster Fair
♡ Shorts: Suicidal Unborn - B Boop Shorts in Black
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Princess Socks in Sheer White
♡ Shoes: Half Deer - Obel Sneakers in Mint ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Yellow
♡ Necklace/Ring: The Little Bat - Kawaii Love Necklace & Ring ☆ Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ All Pics: BellePoses - Renata ☆ Room69

No comments :

Post a Comment