09 February 2015

Tea Party For Two

Hey Loves
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/16297950040/

I know it's been awhile but you know what? I needed a break and I didn't even realize it but now that I've had it I do feel a lot better. I hopped online and found this really beautiful place to snap a couple pictures with my plushie buddy of the day and some amazing finds from all over the grid that I've been dying to show you guys so just sit back, relax, and keep on reading for credits to what I have on!

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

P.S I've heard what some of you have said about my loading time on my blog being CRAZY long so I'll be....redoing it? For an easier load :D I mean seriously you came to find stuff to buy not for me to devour your bandwidth.

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Love Me? <3 Eyes in Black ☆ New @ Streets Of Love
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Kagami Hair w/  Braid ☆ New @ With Love Fair
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Lacquer Rouge in Misty Rose ☆ New @ Burlesque
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Blissiere - Candies Slink Nail Appliers New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Yumyums - Teatime Dress in Spring ☆ New @ Fashion Fair
♡ Shoes: Lamp Light - Icing Heels ☆ Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt (5L Hunt)
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Chop Shop - Love Glass in White White ☆ New @ Streets Of Love
♡ Ring: Chop Shop - Candy Heart in White ☆ New @ Streets Of Love
♡ Piggy: Oopsie - Little Piggies in Marshmallow Gacha Prize
♡ Collar: Blah - My Nekomata Collar in Special White
♡ Hair Pins: Caco's Greenhouse - Macaron Bear Necklace in Rainbow MODDED ☆ New @ Thrift Shop
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Both Pics: Zzang - Cupcakes & Muffins #7

No comments :

Post a Comment