07 January 2016

My Sweet Kitten

Hey loves!
So...I thought I might share it with you guys. The end of last year (literally the very end) my sweet grandpa kitty, Tiger, went to the kitty paradise in the sky. It's not fully sad seeing as he had a long life (17 years) and he was and is eternally loved by everyone who entered our home. He of course will be missed by us all.

Because of this I've had a bit of an attachment to the SL animal world and today I am showcasing one that hit really close to home and not only do I have a super adorable kitty. I also have an outfit that brings me MUCH joy *giggles* if you think it's almost purr-fection and you'd like to know more about what I have on keep reading. No seriously do it. I won't bite....this time.
So....cats right? Yes. I stumbled my way into Kustom9 as soon as I had  the free time to try and get one of these adorable little baby kittens. I originally was going to try and win one that looked like my grandpa kitty (white with gray and black stripes) but the machine said NO and I was sadfaced until I realized the one I did win looks just like my baby boy, Phantom, you know...minus having a boy of course :p. In the machine they have many choices including feline gender and it's less than 100L per play which I'm definitely not mad about. If and when you have the chance give it a play and also check out all the other goodies offered at this round of Kustom9
 As simple as my outfit is I REALLY love it. The pops of red really made me excited. I fell for this cute sweater dress/jacket combo from M.I.X. at this round of Sanarae. It's called Stadium Jumper and they have 6 color choices for the jacket and I decided to try the black jacket and since the sweater is HUD controlled you get a nice variety of sweater options to make the look work for your personal wants. I wanted to brighten the look up a bit so I went with this milky white sweater.

I really like the cuteness of it but I just HAD to slip on these AMAZING boots from Candydoll that can be found at this round's Collabor88 which ends soon but you can run and get them before they close for the new round starting the8th of this month. They have many colors available but I decided on the cherry color just to have that nice pop but I also have the nude and brown because LOOK AT THEM.

Lots of goodies on tonight and I really hope you like what you saw my dears! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
❋ CREDITS ❋
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Eyes: Nini - Mewz Eyes in Brown ☆ Sanarae
♡ Hair: Doe - Mew ☆ Newish Release
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Rose
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: M.I.X - Stadium Jumper in Black ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Nicole Boots in Cherry ☆ Collabor88
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Monocle: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Lullaby Monocle in Tenebra
♡ Goggles: Geek - Kai's Prevention Goggles in Red
♡ Necklace: Kibitz - Not So Pricey Necklace in Onyx ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Plushies: Black Bantam - Standing Little Kitten in Orange Tabby Her ☆ Kustom 9
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Faded Horns Black in Snow
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pose: Atooly - Pose 043

No comments :

Post a Comment