13 January 2016

So Cold

Hey my lovers!

It seems as if Mother Nature likes  confusing me with the constant weather changes. I mean this is BOSTON I'm supposed to be covered in icicles around this time of year but I've gone from wearing a HUGE jacket to just needing to  bundle up with some of my cute sweaters. We FINALLY got some more snow here and it was absolutely beautiful and I loved it and would not mind seeing that again before winter ends. 

My outfit today was inspired by not only cuteness but ALSO by wanting to be cute and warm. Not going to do much talking but all of my stuff is listed in my credits found down below!
More pictures & credits down below!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/24064189220/in/dateposted-public/
Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always,
Lili

------------------------
BODY
♡ Skin: Angelica - Baby Skin in Bitten ☆ The Season's Story
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Nightmare Eyes in Violent
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Yuiko Hair ☆ Sir Monthly
-------------------------
MAKE UP
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Delicate Nail Applier Rare Set #2 ☆ OMGacha
-------------------------
CLOTHING
♡ Hoodie: The Sugar Garden - BunBun Hoodie Up in Gray ☆ Uber
♡ Leggings: Forever Young - Mindy Jeggings in Light Blue ☆ The Dressing Room
♡ Warmers: The Sugar Garden - Cozy Warmers in Grey ☆ New Release
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Cutie Sneaks in Pink ☆ New Release
--------------------------
ACCESSORIES
♡ Bag: kDm - Ribbon Bag I ☆ Old Gacha Prize
♡ Glasses: Ellemeno - Clean Glasses in White w/ Bow ☆ Old Gacha Prize
♡ Collar: PixelGeek - OMG Collar in Baby Pink ☆ OMGacha
♡ Bows: Cosmic Dust/Lazy Unicorn - Lovely Hair Bows ☆ Newish Release
♡ Paddle In Hand: Pixel Geek - Cutesy Pink Paddle RARE ☆ OMGacha
--------------------------
AMINAL PARTS
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Ivory
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------

Song Of The Moment
So Cold Performed by Breaking Benjamin

No comments :

Post a Comment