25 January 2016

Dusty Cupcakes

Hey loves!
It's a...snowy monday but you know what that's okay. I love the snow and I appreciate it's role in my life *sips hot chocolate* I never noticed how much of a germaphobe I REALLY am until last year. Last year I spent HOURS on some cupcakes and I mean HOURS piping and decorating for Fourth Of July. After spending all that time I didn't eat them because I left them uncovered to run to the pantry and the..."amazing" people upstairs started jumping around and caused dust to sprinkle off the ceiling. Realistically it was nothing to even be noticed but in my head THERE WAS DUST EVERYWHERE AND I COULD NO LONGER EAT THE CUPCAKES OR I'D DIE. For days I just...looked at my hard work and settled on less dustier and less artistic alternatives.

Today my outfit is inspired by my love of this color *wiggles around in her dress* and my love of cupcake decorating! Like what you see? Keep on reading for more pictures and details!

I'm really loving this dress that I have on today from Candydoll. It's a lot more simple in design than I'd usually go for in a dress this style but this color just called me and I had to wear it. Not only is it adorable it's also VERY affordable. This dress is called Sora and you can find it at this round's collabor88 in many colors but I decided to wear the "Dust" version which 1. is just a pretty color and 2. makes this skin tone really glisten. To make the outfit a little more "me" I added knee socks (Duh!) and this really cute cupcake jacket from Pixicat not to mention my shoes from Ingenue with is ANOTHER new release that you can find at this round of Collabor88 called the Jem heels in the "Mist" color.

I'm also wearing a brand new skin that I wanted to show you lovelies today. It's another AMAZING creation from Angelica and it goes by the name of Bomi.This is just one of the MANY amazing things at this round of The Kawaii Project. It comes in this love Beige skin tone (which I'm a HUGE fan of) with 3 skin tone options. If you're a mesh body lover like myself you're all set if you own a slink or a Maitreya body. 

Hope you ended up going "Oooo!" at something and now you're out there spending your hard earned Linden on something that makes you happy :D. I will see you all again tomorrow! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Bomi in Peach Blossom (Beige Tone) ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: TrevaH - Ravena Eyes in Green ☆ OMGacha
♡ Hair: Barberyumyum - #65 in Browns ☆ The Season's Story
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 185 in #2
♡ Blush: OkkBye - Kawaii Blush Cheeks 25%
♡ Freckles: Dead Apples - Paumette Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Pixicat - Candy Crew in Cupcakes
♡ Dress: Candydoll - Sora Dress in Dust ☆ Collabor88
♡ Socks: Lolla's Closet - Thigh Highs in White
♡ Shoes: Ingenue - Jem Heels in Mist ☆ Collabor88
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White
♡ Barrettes: Katat0nik - Star Wings ☆ Collabor88
♡ Ice Cream: Imeka - Sweet Ice Cream in Colorful 08 ☆ Old Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment