22 April 2016

I'll Never Dream

Hey my love love sexy faces! How are you!?!

You ever have one of those days where you're just...lost in your own head? Not in a bad way but you are just content in your own solitude and quietness, a day you use your alone time to really travel the depths of your mind? I've been doing that a lot lately and I've been LOVING it. 
My picture is inspired loosely on my new found love of my original thoughts and feelings. There is a song by this GORGEOUS creation of a man named Kaskade called "I'll Never Dream" that was on repeat in my head while I took pictures :D I hope you like them! I have some of the cutest things from the grid on today so keep on reading for infos and credits!

♪ Lovely as a summer breeze taking away memories just hoping for a miracle embracing my life without you...I try ♪

Today I just wanted a nice casual but still very Lili look so I went with black and white with pops of purple because well...we love purple right? Not going to be gabbing much today but everything of course is credited so just scroll through and enjoy all the lovelies! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

I'll Never Dream Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Cindy Skin in Tone #2
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Pam Eyes in Black
♡ Hair: Doe - Layla ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V3.5
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Petite Bowtique - Cotton Candy Nail Appliers
♡ Face Stickers: Hariboo - Kara Face Tattoo
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
♡ Tongue: E*cko - Tongue #5 ☆ Gacha Prize
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Cila - Rosenlied Letterman Jacket Pure Black
♡ Outfit: Forever Young - Lizzie Romper in Purple ☆ 100 Block Event
♡ Scarf: M.I.X. - Bandana Gacha in White ☆ Dreams Gacha Event
♡ Leg Tattoo: Hariboo - Twinkle Twinkle Stocking
♡ Socks: Muka - Garter Socks
♡ Shoes: NS - Mesh Pumps ☆ Gen-Neutral
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Cosmic Dust - La Lune Couture in Milk ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Kokoro Glasses in Purple
♡ Choker: Atooly - Slime Drip Choker in Purple ☆ Gacha Guardians Event
♡ Hat: Offbeat - Urbanlike Bear Cap in White ☆ The Chapter Four
♡ Umbrella: DarkendStare - Rainy Day Umbrella in White ☆ Dreams Gacha Event
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pic 1 & 2: Elephante Poses - Dem Bones #5

☆ ♬Song Of The Moment ♬ ☆
I'll Never Dream By Kaskade

No comments :

Post a Comment