06 April 2016

In My Panties

Hey my sweet ones!
You ever have a day when you just want to run around in your panties loving life? To be honest....I've been extremely sad lately. I've never hidden the fact that I suffer from depression and some events in life make it harder to pull myself out of it and cope but heyyyy I'm feeling a little better now. Returning to you all with pretty pieces of cuteness always puts a smile on my face. Knowing you all are smiling makes me happy. Today I have on some very cute, affordable, and happy items! You like what you see? Keep on reading for more info on where to grab them for yourself!

Mwahs & Happy shopping my lovelies! Landmarks included (I forget sometimes but I remembered this time)

Love Always,
Lili

CREDITS

Sanarae

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Cindy Skin in Tone #2 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Pam Eyes in Pale Green ☆ Sanarae
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Anzu Hair ☆ Lost & Found
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: More More - Cindy Blusher ☆ Sanarae
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Offbeat - Blossom Time Sweater in Gray ☆ Sanarae
♡ Bottoms: Vinyl - Mumford Boyshorts in White ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Socks: NYU - Toe Socks in White ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Hat: HalfMagic - Bunbun Hat ☆ Kawaii Pon Pon
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White
♡ Choker: Lovefox - Lolita Choker ☆ Kawaii Pon Pon
♡ Plushie on Head: Cila - Procyonlotor Doll Head RARE ☆ Sanarae
♡ Held Plushie: Something - Strawberry Cushion in Pink ☆ Sanarae
♡ Bow: Lovefox - Head Bow ☆ Kawaii Pon Pon
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Poses: Picture This - Fashion Stance Pack
♡ Location: Netherwood

♬ In My Panties ♬
♪ performed by Magicwandos ♪

No comments :

Post a Comment