28 April 2016

Midnight Roller for Bubblegum Ice Cream

Hey my loves!
I don't know if it's SL or maybe my internet but when I've been taking pictures at least two of them come out blank...whatupwitdat? ANYWHO I managed to save one again and I'm actually quite pleased with it. I haven't been talking much in my posts because I haven't been feeling well but I must admit...working on pictures has really been easing my mind and making me feel positive. So...instead of info on the outfit (credited below as always so don't worry) I'll give you a nice childhood story that this ice cream made me think of yes? Keep on reading for the story as well as credits!

LE STORY
So...I have a little sister. She is sweet and adorable and...pretty much a younger me *gushes continuously about how amazing her sister is*...where was I? Oh yes. As a baby (Me being 7 when she was born) she would NOT go to sleep most nights unless we were driving in the car so sometimes my mom and stepfather would go to this ice cream place that funny enough I live a couple of blocks from now and they had this AMAZING bubblegum ice cream that was a swirl of bubblegum flavored ice and vanilla ice cream with bubblegum balls stuck to it and I used to absolutely LOVE it with all of my heart. What more could a young girl ask for...a happy baby sister AND ice cream? *sighs in remembrance* She's still a pain in my a..-I MEAN....she's the SWEETEST EVAR <3. 

I hope you like the outfit and I will see you all super soon (might not be tomorrow cause my insides be hurtin) Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Cindy Skin in Tone #2
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Cho Eyes in Lavi ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Hair: Little Bones - Harley in Gingers ☆ Epiphany
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: More More - Cindy Lipstick in Pink
♡ Blush: More More - Cindy Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Sweet Thing - Nova Dress in Pink ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Bandaid: Ingenious Fantasy - My Little Bandaids
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bubblegum: Pink Fuel - Yum! Bubblegum
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
♡ Necklace: Sweet Thing - Sleepychi Charmed Necklace in Donuts
♡ Bracelet: Sweet Thing - Pentagram Trick Bracelet in Sakura
♡ Earrings:  Boom - Miami Drop Earrings in  Lavender
♡ Skates: Atomic - SK8 in Pastel Lilac ☆ Epiphany
♡ Bunny Ears: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Space Bunneh Ears in Lilac ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Ice Cream: Something - EAT ME in Strawberry Sakura ☆ Dreams Gacha Event
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment