18 May 2018

♡ Familiar Scents ♡

Hey Loves!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/41295224775/in/dateposted-public/
♪ Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young. How come I’m never able to identify where it’s coming from?  I’d make a candle out of it if I ever found it, try to sell it, never sell out of it, I’d probably only sell one...

Have you ever had that moment when you're doing something and the wind blows just right and a smell fills your nose that just makes you grin. You can't recall the smell, where you first smelled it but it just makes you absolutely happy. Well that happened to me a couple days ago I was laying on my bed reading "The Uglies" and a breeze blew in and it happened. I just smiled and giggled and to this moment I'm still not sure why I reacted like that. What IS that smell linked to? 

Enough about me yes? Today I have on a cute and VERY inexpensive outfit today that you need to grab immediately keep on reading for more info and of course the sweet sweet credits

I have on this oh so adorable outfit made by the ALWAYS loved, Amitomo from this round of Kustom 9. It's called Young & Free and it's only 69L a play! That's it! What I love about her gachas is that usually the difference is in something that still gives you freedom to be individual with your look with this release its the jacket color that you're playing for (The Rare being an adorable hair and there is a second version of the skirt/dress) and I had so much fun with it I decided to show you a couple versions of this outfit
What do you think? for 69L you can own this for yourself so don't miss out head to Kustom9 as soon as you can! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: S0NG - Akira in Mocha
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Ukiyo - Matsu Eye #3 ☆ Pocket Gacha
♡ Hair: Sintiklia - Cute Mania Sweet Hair in Colors & Pastels Roots ☆ Pocket Gacha
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Bento Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Adored - Vinyl Lips Candy Princess Edition
♡ Lashes: Unnie - Babe Lashes
♡ Freckles: Unnie - Cute Freckles
♡ Eye Makeup: Pout - Unicorn Magic Eye Shadow ☆ Dollarbie
♡ Blush: Zombie Suicide - Kawaii Blush
♡ Knees: Ingenius Fantasy - My Little Bandaids
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Amitomo - Young & Free #9 ☆ Kustom 9
♡ Shoes: Reign - Bow Sandal Creepers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Choker: Pixel Geek - Star Choker
♡ Headband: Quirky - Pom Pom Headband
♡ Bow: Cosmic Dust - Lovely Hair Bow in Yumyum Bunnies ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Devil Bento Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Aii - Pearlescent Horns
--------------------------
♥ SONG INSPIRATION ♥
Stressed Out Performed By Twenty One Pilots

No comments :

Post a Comment