10 May 2018

Watermelon Castaways

Hi there! Me again!

Did you think I disappeared again? Well I hate to disappoint you HERE I AM...wait you aren't disappointed are you?
Click to fave to Flickr
Well anywho! Being gone so long has it's advantages like buying older releases and feeling like they are new. I fell in love with this very adorable outfit from Moon Amore called Plastilicious and knew that I had to own it immediately so immediate that I may have bugged the creator while she was figuring things out. Here she is doing amazing things and there I am just gawking like some crazy fanatic (which I kind of am don't judge me). Luckily she is a sweetheart and helped me get my purchase a little quicker and I thank her so much for that. I decided on the green version of the top and bottom because well...watermelons and I wanted them to show so I got the clear version of the overalls and I'm so happy with this purchase! I thought this hair from Doe that I grabbed a couple nights ago from Sanarae would pair perfectly with the look I was going for. Keep on reading for credits as per usual! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: S0ng - Akira Skin in Mocha
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Hair: Doe - Melody Hair Colors Pack
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Adored - Vinyl Glass Lips Cherry Bomb Edition
♡ Eye Makeup: Adored - Mini Sticky Shadow in Prism
♡ Nail Polish: In Maitreya HUD
♡ Eyeliner: XuXu - Heart Liner
♡ Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
♡ Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01
♡ Tongue Piercing: Catwa - Tongue Heart Piercing
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Moon Amore - Plastilicious Graphic Crop Top in Green
♡ Dress: Moon Amore - Plastilicious Overall Dress in White
♡ Bottom: Moon Amore - Plastilicious Graphic Shorts in Green
♡ Socks: Lolla's Closet - Babydoll Socks in White
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Trendy Summer Sunnies Butterfly version in Red
♡ Floatie: Moon Amore -Summer Treats Floatie Sheer
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Watermelon: Grabbed from a  Fashiowl Pose
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Buried Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Season5
♡ Horns:  Aii - Pearlescent Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES AND LOCATION ♥
♡ Pose: La Bagette - Nomimo Pose Pack
♡ Pose Edited with: Animare
♡ Location: Baja Tides

No comments :

Post a Comment