07 May 2018

Watch Over Me

Hello my fashion heads! 

I know I know it's been....a while like, A WHILE! It's been so long that honestly I forgot how to do a lot of things in preparation for a blog post which is why for my first day back I could only manage one picture.
Did I do okay?
Even though I haven't been active (here or in Second Life) I kept up with some friends who have kept me updated on the fashion going on and HERE I AM to give it all a gander for myself again. This is just a quick post to say for now...I'm back. I hope you have all been patient with me and decide to start checking things out again. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always, (Seriously, Always)
Lili


CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: S0ng - Akira Skin in Mocha
♡ Mesh Head: CATWA - Kittia Mesh Bento Head
♡ Eyes: Musa - Calcite Eyes #2 ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Hair: Doe - Peyton Hair ☆ Newish Release
♡ Body: Maitreya
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lashes: Adored - Twiggy Lashes ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Lipstick: Adored - Vinyl Glass Lips in Cherry Bomb Edition ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Nail Polish: Alme - For Rose in Mint ☆ Gacha Garden Freebie
♡ Eye Shadow: Adored - Cyndi Shadows in Shibby Edition ☆ Catwa Applier
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Sorumin - Spring Dream White Dress ☆ Gacha Garden
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Cae - Mantra Bloom Necklace ☆ Gacha Garden Freebie
♡ Bracelet: Cae - Floret Bracelet # 8 Daisy ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Plushie on Star: Axix - Mochi Toys Cream Bunny ☆ Gacha Garden Freebie
♡ Wand: Sorumin - Spring Dream White ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Star Headband: Sorumin - Spring Dream White ☆ Gacha Garden
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Horns:  Aii - Pearlescent Devil Horns
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment