13 July 2018

♡ Adopting Senpai ♡

Hello again loves!

So I've been struggling a LOT with depression, as well as a bit of an identity crisis (aka my last post) BUT...I'm beginning to find myself again.

I had a friendship when I first started blogging that consumed me mind, body, and soul. This friend was my everything I felt like I'd never live without them but I quickly realized that my feelings were very one sided. I began to change myself to make them happy losing the very things that made me, well...me. One day I couldn't do it anymore and in the middle of the night I walked away but since that moment I was wading through a haze wondering "Why was I never good enough?" and last night after talking to ANOTHER friend I'm beginning to realize "I was and am enough and I don't need to change" 
I hope that you all know that I care for you as YOU. If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm online just send an IM, Leave me a notecard, I'm here for you and I'm open to love you for who you are. These are not just words to me this is a fact, a promise I made to myself a long time ago. REACH OUT. Please. If you need to.  

*Smiles* So my loves I love this outfit I have on today and I hope you enjoy it as well. Credits down below yes? YES! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: S0ng - Hana Skin in Warm Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Michan - Nagisa Dollkit Eyes
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Tanami Hair ☆ Equal 10
♡ Head: Catwa - Kittia Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Unnie - Fruity Lipstick ☆ The Point
♡ Lashes: Michan - Nagisa Dollkit Lashes
♡ Nail Polish:  Unnie - Kawaii Nails ☆ Spotlight
♡ Blush: OkkBye - Kawaii Blush
♡ Face Stickers: Kuriko - Kumachu Gacha Sun & Moon Blush ☆ Sanarae
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Parfait - Nagisa Summer Dress ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Anda Heels
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: U.F.O - Moon Light Bag Cloud in Skyblue ☆ Gacha
♡ Necklace Set: Michan - Fleur Necklace & Choker
♡ Senpai: Black Bantam - My Cutie Applehead Chihuahua 02 ☆ The Chapter Four
♡ Headband: Lovely Disarray - Leviathan Headband
♡ Ice Cream: E Marie - Ice Cream Cone in Heart Berry ☆ Gacha
--------------------------
♥ Pose: Paper Rabbit - Pose #34 ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment