04 July 2018

♡ Spooky Spooky ♡

Hey ya'll first of all I feel like I'm supposed to say Happy 4th or something being American and all but yeah...with all the events that are going on here I'm really not feeling the national pride. I'm actually quite disgusted and disassociated with it...But I digress!

Look y'all it's a kawaii girl in a scary place SPOOKY SPOOKY!!!!!
Not even a shudder? A slight shiver?  Not scary at all? Well it wouldn't be the first time I've heard that hehe. As some of you know when I'm deep sea battling with depression my blog posts fall off (once again I'm sorry) but it does give me time to travel and this time around I went to a place called Arranmore. It's not morbid but it is creepy. Absolutely spoopy in the best way! They even give you a flashlight to travel through in the midnight setting so if you ever want to kinda scare yourself in the best way, check it out  ♡HERE  Not only did I have a great time looking around, I also looked great doing it! Keep on reading for more details!

So. Last time I blogged I mentioned the event Notice me Senpai and I just keep finding great things from it including not only my hair but my pretty peepers as well. I've been a looooong time fan of S0ng eyes (and skins) and these eyes are just a new part of my obsession. These eyes are called bubble eyes and I actually used the mesh version because honestly can't get the catwa appliers to look centered.  I'm obsessed with green eyes so I went with this nice bright green version but there are a lot of options for colors. I also have on this hair from Fabia called Sazuko and it's a nice loooooong pigtail look which immediately made me quiver and bite my lip if you know what I'm saying. I usually don't prefer natural hair tones BUT I fell in lust with the naturals by this company
Moving *zooms camera down* further down there is this adorb body blush from Unicult that can also be found at this round of notice me senpai. It comes in versions in 2 colors (peach and pink) today I'm using faded peach because it makes this skin look so vibrant! I then slid on these shoes from slack girl called Kalua which I'm loving because they are chunky and clunky much like my personal preference for RL shoes! They are completely HUD controlled for textures and also come rigged for slink, belleza and maitreya!

And there ya have it! I love this look and I hope you love it too! Head down to Notice me Senpai before it's too late (The 11th by the way) Mwahs and happy shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Parfait - Cindy Skin in Pale
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Bubble Eyes in Green ☆ Notice Me Senpai
♡ Hair: Fabia - Sazuko Mesh Hair ☆ Notice Me Senpai
♡ Head: Catwa - Kittia Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Bento Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeliner: Mudskin - Chae Young Liner ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
♡ Freckles: Unnie - Cute Freckles
♡ Body Blush: Unicult - Body Blush V2 in Faded Peach ☆ Notice Me Senpai
♡ Lashes: Michan - Chisato Lashes
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Parfait - Animal Hoodie Bunny Version
♡ Shoes: Slack Girl - Kalua Shoes ☆ Notice Me Senpai
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Choker: Quirky - Pom Pom Choker
♡ Headband: Quirky - Pom Pom Headband
♡ Face Stickers: Bossie - Heart Stickers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment