23 July 2018

♡ You Are What You Eat ♡

My love taters!
Mmm speaking of taters I've been so obsessed with potatoes lately it's crazy. I've eaten french fries, Hash browns, tater tots, baked potatoes, mashes potatoes, SWEET POTATOES! ALL THE POTATOES!  Goodness I love potatoes!

Today I have on a casual but still a little fantasy look from one of my newest sponsors, Sorumin. This is a store I gawked at for awhile and I'm so happy that they think I'm creative enough to be a part of their team. I appreciate you SO much for the opportunity
Most of my outfit is from their gacha that can be found at this round of The Season's Story and it goes by the name Flowertime and I mean...it's pretty perfect for a girl named Lili right? I'm going to keep it short and sweet tonight but make sure to check out the credits my loves! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always, 
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Skin: Mudskin - Joy's Velvet Mood in Bad Boy #5 ☆ Kustom9
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Bubble Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Monso - My Hair Chowon ☆ Kustom9
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeliner: Mudskin - Chae Young Liner
♡ Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top:  Sorumin - 16 FlowerTime Gacha Top in White ☆ The Season's Story
♡ Bottom: Sorumin - 01 FlowerTime Gacha Shorts & Flowers RARE ☆ The Season's Story
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Cutesy Glasses in Gold RARE ☆ Gacha
♡ Necklace: Michan - Hayden Necklace
♡ Rings: Ama - Lost Rings
♡ Earrings: Dreamcatcher - Starry Night Earrings Double 15 ☆ Gacha
♡ Hairband: Dreamcatcher - Starry Night Tiara 05 ☆ Gacha
♡ Flower Stuck In Ice Cream: Sorumin - Flowertime Gacha Flower in Hand Pink ☆ The Season's Story
♡ Name Card: Fetch - Telling Patch Hangry ☆ Gacha
♡ Ice Cream - Que Sera X2 - Mokomoko Ice Basic in Mint ☆ Gacha
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Location: Voodoo In My Blood
♡ Poses: Paper Rabbit - Poses 25 & 26

No comments :

Post a Comment