05 July 2018

♡ Seahorse Royalty ♡

My loves! *fans herself with the fury of a million Kanye Wests*
It's now the 5th of July and Hades himself still wants to be bae but I'm over here like "Nuh uh Hades me and A/C have a long time relationship that I just won't quit!" 

[Insert laugh track here o.o]

All jokes aside I didn't want to wear much in either life so I decided to show off this body suit from Epoch that can be swept up from this round of Suicide dollz. There is an assortment of styles to fit pretty much anyone's personality and I must say it makes my booty look amazing! I'm also loving this hairstyle from Ayashi because it is so casual and fun pretty perfect for this kind of weather! Keep on reading for credits and as always my dears mwahs & happy shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: S0ng - Hana Skin in Warm Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes:...I really don't remember I'm sorry guys
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Aneko Hair ☆ Kinky
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Bento Body
♡ Shoulder Piercing: Bubble - Gems Dermal
♡ Hip Piercing: Bubble - Hearts Hips Dermal ☆ Notice Me Senpai
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lashes: Bossie - Doll Lashes
♡ Lipgloss: Bossie - Bubble Lipstick in Light Nudes ☆ Gacha
♡ Eye Makeup: Unicult - Cutie Bliss in Blue
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bathing Suit: Epoch - Ryan Bodysuit ☆ Suicide Dollz
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Rings: Candy Crunchers - Fantasy Sea Rings
♡ Crown: Yokai - Siren Song Crown in Rosy ☆ Gacha
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES AND PROPS ♥
♡ Seahorses: Sorumin & Yokai - Mermaid's Tale Seahorses ☆ Lootbox
♡ Bubbles around Horsies: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Amore Bubble ☆ Modded to heck!
♡ Plate Of Yummies: Black Bantam - Anime Snacks ☆ Notice Me Senpai

No comments :

Post a Comment