22 July 2018

♡ Would You D8 Me? ♡

Hello my loves!

So before continuing on I first would like to acknowledge my "silent" posts. You see I have gotten a bit more private about my dating life but...Well I have an amazing boyfriend and I have for almost a year and on his days off I'm with him so if I DO blog I have a very limited time frame to do it and those are usually my credits only blog post. 'Kay? 'Kay! AS WE WERE

You are seeing correctly I did change my shape again. I kind of missed my Catya head so decided to give her a makeover. What do you think? I mostly changed it because I fell in love with this Mudskin skin found at Kustom9 Based off of the always beautiful Joy of Red Velvet and I simply had to have it. It's a Gacha that's only 99L per play and you can get one of many makeup styles but I'm wearing the Peek A Boo version 1 (with a bit of lipgloss)
As far as my outfit? Well you all know I love gachas and this gacha from Ersch has beautiful dresses, chokers, AND earrings as well as this rare headband that says Je T'aime. I am wearing a rare version of the dress sleeveless but there are sleeved as well as unsleeved plain versions of this dress so there is really no "losing" by playing this machine because you'll still be able to make a cute outfit with a couple pulls and that's ALWAYS good. You can find this machine at The Seasons Story and it's called Date Me. So my loves...would YOU date me? *makes kissy faces* let me know hehe until then get your buns out there shopping! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Skin: Mudskin - Joy Skin in Peek A Boo 1 ☆ Kustom 9
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Bubble Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Sintiklia - Vivi Hair in Reds
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Adored - Noma Lips Very Berry Edition
♡ Eyeliner: Mudskin - Chae Young Eyeliner ☆ Gacha
♡ Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Ersch - Date Me Dress B RARE ☆ The Seasons Story
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bracelet: Candy Crunchers - Beach Charm Bracelet ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Rings: Candy Crunchers - Vintage Rings
♡ Earrings: Ersch - Date Me Earrings in Pink ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Sleepy Puppers: Runic - Fluffy Dreams Sleeping Puppy in White ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Headband: Ersch - Date Me Headband RARE ☆ The Seasons Story
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES & STUFF ♥
Poses: Bossie - Kawaii Pose Pack
Location: Lemon Beach

No comments :

Post a Comment