14 May 2014

My Summer Jeans | Sittin on the Dock

Hey Lovely Ones!

Sittin on the dock of the bay? Well today I am hehe. I used to have a friend who had a dock at his house and sitting out there was always amazingly fun even if all I was doing was reading Harry Potter with him and his grandparents. 
Today I have on a casual but colorful outfit for my fashion heads! I just wanted to capture my bright outlook on things in an outfit and I think I did an okay job PLUS we have lots of goodies today so lay back on the docks with me and keep on reading for more info on the goods!

I am obsessed with all things pigtails and this amazing hair is yet another pigtail goodness I had to have. I got this from Spellbound and it's a new release called Junko. I just love how full it is and I never want to take this off! (How many times have I said this now?) I decided to bedazzle it up a little with more Lollipop goodness from Witches & Rats cause I just can't get enough of the cute starry goodness! You can find this gacha and get all sorts of lollipopness for...ALL OVER YOUR BODY
Did you notice I was wearing jeans today too? I have always loved Cynful's jeans and I am SO PLEASED that there was a spring summer release of the skinny jeans with nice bright colors and amazing pastels. I threw on the pastel yellow version of the jeans for today's look and I'm not obsessed and you guys NEED these in your life if you're looking for a new pair of jeans. Stop into Cynful and grab a pair...or 7 :D

For the freebie surfers I have a couple finds for you. I have things from The Cotton Candy Hunt & The Pink Fusion Hunt. My super cute shoes are a Cotton Candy Hunt Prize from Poptart called Sweet Bow Sneakers that are only 2L. I also have on bracelets from GFD called Metal T O Y Bracelets that are part of the Cotton Candy Hunt as well. My nail HUD is from The Pink Fusion Hunt run by Depraved Nation from Forever Young. These are both two amazing hunts and if you have the time you should give them a look!

Short but sweet post for my loveloves! I hope my casual OOTD got your mind ready for some shopping! Mwahs & Happy Shopping to you all! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden – Mori Eyes in Dark Brown Big Shine
♡ Hair: Spellbound – Junko in Unnatural Ombre New Release
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sparkle Lips in Gumii
♡ Nail Polish: Forever Young – Spring Glitter Nails (Slink) Hunt Prize For Pink Fusion Hunt
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
♡ Face Markings: Pantsu Hunter – Belldandy Marks New Release
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Nani Soul – Women’s Shirt Dollarbie
♡ Jeans: Cynful – Skinny Jeans in Pastel Yellow New Spring Release
♡ Shoes: Poptart – Sweet Bow Sneakers Hunt Prize for Cotton Candy Hunt
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Tokame – Vox Bag in Purple/White New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Glasses: Amala – Alyssa Glasses in Clear Lemon
♡ Necklace: Buttery Toast – Coming Up Roses Necklace in Purple New Release
♡ Bracelet: GFD – Metal T O Y Bracelets in Purple & Yellow Hunt Prize for Cotton Candy Hunt
♡ Bracelet 2: Izzie’s – Braid Bracelet in White New @ The Dressing Room Fusion
♡ Ring: Buttery Toast - One More Won't Hurt  in Buttercup New Release
♡ Mouthie: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations – Lovely Sumomos Gift New @ The Puppet Fair
♡ Plant on Head: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Manddragoraaas Plant in Tears RARE New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Lollipops in Hair: Witches & Rats – Star Lollipops in o3 & Rare o1 New Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums – Frisky Succubus Tail in Frozen New Release
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment