16 May 2014

MAMA

Fashion Heads!
Today I'm bringing you serenity and beauty because...well sometimes a girl just wants to be beautiful okay?!?!

I based this look off a song I ADORE by a Kpop group by the name of EXO. The song is called "Mama" and I think the song is absolutely beautiful and amazing. I am taking the part of  Mama in today's post so just sit back relax and enjoy the beauty okie dokie? OH before I do start talking about the clothes! The pose that I am using for the picture above can be yours for only 50L at Infinit Poses in the Butterfly Gacha machine....OKAY TO THE CLOTHES

I am in LUST with my outfit today! I made the cutest little gasps when I saw this and just KNEW it had to be worn ASAP.  This is a new GLORIOUS release from Violent Seduction for the new round of Kustom 9 and this is called Rozuhime and it's just....flawless to me. I love every color choice but I felt like the cream version worked the best for the look I wanted. There is a Wowmeh compatible version but because the rigging is new it may not fit all body types quite yet but the fitted mesh version fits PERFECTLY. Just head to Kustom 9 to pick this up for yourself okay lovely ladies?

I thought that the new release from The Sugar Garden went well with my look today. I have the Kanzashi Set pieces on and these can be found at the main store. There are tons to choose from including butterflies on and off chopstick and very beautiful flower arrangements that can work with all sorts of hairstyles. If you're in need of hair but on a bit of a budget like yours truly take a stop into Chapter Four and play in the Gacha room for the hair I have on from Moon Hair called Before I sleep. 
Short but sweet posting I really hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed  it! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Mori Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Moon Hair - Before I Sleep in Dolly New @ Chapter Four
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet High Version
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sparkle Lips in Creamcicle
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Intrepid - Pastel Leaf Fingernail Applier
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Buzzeri - Cutiepir Freckles w/ Heart
♡ Face Markings: Pantsu Hunter - Belldandy Marks New Release
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Violent Seduction - Rozuhime in White New @ Kustom 9
♡ Shoes: Epic - BowPeep Toe Heels in Baby Pink New @ The Big Show
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki - Light Frame Glasses
♡ Necklace: Witches & Rats - Yen Bling in Silver Not Available...
♡ Collar: The Sugar Garden - Lovely Floral Collar in Forever
♡ Ring: Noodles - Mother Of Dragons Ring in Silver New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Butterflies on Antlers: The Sugar Garden - Hair Ornament Butterfly Clips in BabyPink Morpho, Hotpink Morpho & Lunar New Release
♡ Hair Accessory 1: The Sugar Garden - Hair Ornament Peony Clips in White New Release
♡ Hair Accessory 2: The Sugar Garden - Kanzashi Tsumami in Pearl New Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Spring I
♡ Wings:  Pantsu Hunter - Angel Wings in White Roses New Release
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Antlers: Reign - ReignDeer Antlers in Creme/White Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic 1: Infiniti - Butterfly Pose #3 Gacha Pose
Pic 2 & 3: Ploom - Regal #3
Pic 4: Starry Heaven 

Song Of The Moment
MAMA By Exo-K

No comments :

Post a Comment