13 May 2014

Talk Show on Mute

Hey Fashion Heads!

What is up with your beautiful faces lately? I've missed you so but don't worry I am here and have lots of amazing to spread around! I've been getting out  lot more and it's not that I don't love you guys it's just...given the last month or so being in the house alone makes me feel really lonely but don't worry I came up with a solution....BLOGGING ON THE GO! Thank you smartphones!
I honestly paid no attention to the vast amount of apps there were on a phone until recently including lots of awesome free ones but I must say....the blogger one is by far my most used at the moment. Just type (or talk) what I want to say get those pictures up and BAM happy fashion heads!

I'm sure you didn't come here to talk about smartphones right? YOU CAME FOR CLOTHES so keep on reading for all the awesome clothing goodies on mah bodeh!

Please take a seat while I obsess over this hair. Are you sitting? GOOD! OMG I LOVE THIS HAIR SO MUCH!  This is yet another amazing full release from LCKY and this one is called Morgan. This hair is made by an awesome person inspired by another awesome person.I loved all of LCKY's hair before but since the addition of the dual color HUD I just can't seem to get enough. If you're not part of the LCKY group it would be a great idea to join it...TRUST.ME.Not only does she always have new, amazing releases but she has tons of sales too so go and check it out here <---
From time to time I take a look at Barerose and with the addition of the mesh area I almost always find something to fill my cuteness quota.  What I found today is this adorable mesh dress called Merry Idol and the second I saw it I knew I had to own it...it HAD to be mine hehe. It comes with the dress, socks, clothing layers, the headband I have on, and the headset and It's only 190L for this AND you get two colors in the pack and I was really into option B. If you're on a budget but want something high quality this is a place that deserves to be checked out, they even have lolas and azz departments.
Don't worry if you have to wait a couple more days to be able to shop because I have some freebies and group gifts for you to grab up. Isn't the pose ridiculously cute? Well if you swing by Witches & Rats you cn grab it for yourself because it's this month's group gift. This is pose by the name of...puu and the lollipops in my hair (okay fine..they are mouthies) they are the Lolita Haven's gift from Witches & Rats. My Toasts Glasses are a hunt from Buttery Toast that you can oogle around the store for including 4 other prizes that I hope to show you later in the week. 

Tada! Lots of amazing goodies for you! I am so happy to have you guys and I plan to be around more to update you on the cuteness! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop: Darkness Eye (Left) & Little Angels Eye in Green (Right)
♡ Hair: LCKY - Morgan New Release
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sparkle Lips in Gumii
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Diamond Flowers Fingernail HUD New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: BareRose - Merry Idol in ColorB New Release
♡ Tights: Cannibelle - Plain Ribbed Tights in Plum
♡ Shoes: Crazy Kitty - Cute Lolita Boots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Buttery Toast - Toasty Glasses Hunt Prize
♡ Collar: The Sugar Garden - Lovely Floral Collar in Lovely
♡ Plushie/Follower: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Lovely Sumomos in Seasalt New @ The Puppet Fair
♡ Hair Clips: Buttery Toast - I'm So Kawaii Hair Clips New Release
♡ Lollipops in Hair: Witches & Rats - Star Lollipop in Blue & Yellow Group Gift
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyum - Frisky Succubus Tail in Cadillac
♡ Wings: Yumyum - Homemade Wings in Pink Lemonade New @ Fantasy Gacha Fair
♡ Ears: Trap - Gelf Ears Low
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic 1 & 2: Witches & Rats - Puu Pose May VIP Group Gift

Song of the Day
Talk Show on Mute By Incubus

No comments :

Post a Comment