28 May 2014

While You're Away....

Hey my loves!
So my soul mate is down in Florida at the moment without me, so I'm here all alone (WOE IS ME) but it's okay! Thanks to the lovely life of the second I can have my own little beach outing while he has an amazing time tanning under the sweet sun and enjoying himself (He deserves it). Today I have on an amazing little bikini that I just ADORED from the moment I saw it and I just think the colors and the available patterns are perfect for the quickly approaching summertime heat! Keep on reading for all the details on what I have on okay?!

This very adorable beachwear I have on today can be picked up from a place that I love called Mag B. This store is full of cute, bright, and affordable things for all the cutest little fashionistas in the world. This is called the Marine Bikini which is a perfect name for a bikini this color right? Which your purchase you get a HUD with 4 different patterns this being one of them and the best part...you only pay 110L which is about 35L per color PLUS you get the cutest little sailor hat (not shown) with it. If you want some cuteness on a budget you should give this place a try! 

This is just a nice quick posty for you all so all my accessories are listed below okkies? Hope you enjoy the look and hey..Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Real Eyes in Dark Cocoa
♡ Hair: Little Bones – Moon Child in Reds New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Smarties
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: CL – Red Lace Focus Nails New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bikini: Mag B – Marine Bikini New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki – Light Frame Glasses
♡ Necklace: Izzies – Letter Heart Necklace in Gold New @ The Dressing Room
♡ Ring: GFD – Knuckle Ring in Infinity Gold Gacha Prize
♡ Ice Cream:  Tentacio – Cornetto Stauberry New @ Kustom 9
♡ Lantern: Noodles – Anyaiel Lantern in Silver Rust New @ Fantasy Gacha Arcade
♡ Bow: Noodles – Sailor Hair Bow in Mercury Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums – Frisky Succubus Tail in Blood
♡ Ears: Trap – Short Gelf Ears
♡ Horns: Amai – Demon’s Halo in Bare Vanilla New Release
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Anchor & Co
Tipsy & Stern Pose Pack Available @ She & Him

No comments :

Post a Comment