26 May 2014

Butterfly Babe With The Power

Hey my loves!
I know it's been forever but it's for good reason I swear. See....something lately has been bringing me down and I had to fully get it out my system. I've cried, laughed, and cried some more and then moved on. I've also started some life improvements for myself and to do that I HAD to take some time away from it all sadly including this blog but I'm back now, we will just call this month the "Lost month" hehe. For this look I wanted to be pink, pretty, and powerful and darn it that is exactly what I did! Keep on reading for clothing details! 

Are you loving this lingerie set as much as I am? You can get this SO cheap that I'm almost positive you can afford it! The cost of this you ask? Just your time and patience. This is one of the MANY amazing finds at the Boobie Love Hunt and you will find this growlicious piece from Epic. This is the always loved Sleepy Neko Set but for the hunt you get it in this irresistible pink leopard design to wow you and anyone checking out all your goodness. This hunt ends on June 5th so if you want it you gotta move those buns and gogogo!
Hint @ Epic:  "This prize isn't random!"

*Giggles* Something free and lovely will make up for at least a little of my time away right? A short but sweet post filled with love and apologies! If you want some company completing this let's make a party out of it! Message me and we can do this fashionista style! Hope to see you guys soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden – Luna in E Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – REK IT Eyes in Yellow & Orange New Release
♡ Hair: Olive – The Niki II Hair in Lil Carrot Reds New @ The Big Show
♡ Breasts:  Vstring Revolution Natural Cleavage Version
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet:  Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
♡ Body Oil: The Sugar Garden – Body Oil Low New Release
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante – Blossom Slink Fingernail Appliers New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie: Epic – Sleepy Neko Lingerie Set in Leo-Pink Hunt Prize For Boobie Love Hunt
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Love Soul – Decorative Glasses in Bear Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Pantsu Hunter – Sugar Veil Necklace in Mint New Release
♡ Bracelet & Anklet: Pantsu Hunter – Sugar Veil Bracelet in Mint New Release
♡ Bracelet 2: Okkbye – Wood Bracelet in LOVE Light Wood
♡ Crown: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations – King of Tempations Crown in Pink New @ Seraphim Social
♡ Plushies:  Geek – Suave Geekbot in Blue New @ Funny Puppet Fair
♡ Hairpin: Olive – The Kawaii Princess Hair Pin in Gold New @ The Big Show
♡ Butterflies: The Sugar Garden – Hair Ornament Butterfly Clips New Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Una - Fairy Wings in Pink New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment