07 May 2014

Cotton Candy Lingerie

Hey my loves!
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted but I just haven't been myself and I hate not bringing my sparklies to my blog posts.
I have some awesome new lingerie to show you guys a long with some other fun and amazing goodies to spice up your second life wardrobe! Keep on reading to find out where to go. 
So my dear ones...as some may know I do enjoy sitting around in lingerie when I'm not blogging and I also love to grab freebies and cheapies when I have the chance and with this amazing lingerie, I can fulfill both needs. This is the hunt prize from Buttery Toast for the Cotton Candy Hunt that I've been looking forward to for SO long. I love anything pink and white and I really love it for the affordable price of 2L! You get butt and boob appliers with this so all the curvy ladies can have a grab at this as well. While you're there you can also find the nail appliers that I have on for the Tiptoe through the tulips hunt :D Get there ASAP! <3 

Short but sweet post! There is always time to grab an inexpensive, lingerie set right?! Go get it now now now! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Alway
Lili

♡ Hair: LCKY - Miri New Release
♡ Breasts: VString Revolution Natural Cleavage Version New Release
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet High Version
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Lingerie: Buttery Toast - Cotton Candy Lingerie Hunt Prize - Cotton Candy Hunt
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Charming Pumps in White
♡ Glasses: Blah - My Billy's Glasses in White
♡ Belly Chain: Puncture - Belly Chain in Heart
♡ Collar: Blah - My Nekomata Collar in Special White
♡ Bacon: Amai - Kai Bekon in Pantsu Pink New Release
♡ Tail: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Meiade Tail in River New Release
♡ Wings: Baby Princess - Cutie Wings in White

No comments :

Post a Comment