19 June 2014

Basic Beach

Hey Loveloves!

Boy is it hot outside and as we all know...Lili doesn't do well in the heat, I have a hard time keeping my eyes open once it's past 69 degrees outside but for you guys I pull out that energy and work to keep you updated on my personal favorites in Second Life and I really hope each day that you love them as much as I do. 

The title on this post is...a bit of an inside joke between me and a couple friends and I just HAD to use it as a title while I'm in beachwear because the comedy just writes itself in this scenerio right? I have some really cute beach goodness for you today so keep on reading to know where to go. Are you a basic beach? That's okay credits at the bottom hehehe.

This bikini is amazeballs right? This is a new release from Forever Young called The Breeze Bikini and I think it's so simple and cute no matter what look you want to go for this can work. If you want more of a cutesy look you can pair it with the shorts that are available as well or maybe a cute frilly skirt? I surprisingly wanted to look a bit sexier so I'm wearing it with all my curves on full flaunt mode. I'm obsessed with my Vstrings and the applier available with this outfit work on them just fine in case you were wondering for yourself. If you want to snatch this up for yourself as well as other amazing mesh part ready goodies take a stop into this round of The Big Show! 
I also have a couple things on from this round of Thrift Shop which I must say is an excellent event if you are on a budget and want great quality. My cute little hat, my ankle socks, and my jewelry can be picked up there. My Necklace and bracelet are by a new store to me called ECCO and I really love the detail that went into this set. These are part of the Inverted Cross set in gold and the tone of gold looks very realistic and sits well against my skintone. My cute diamond ring and my ankle socks are gacha releases from Forever Young and it's called the Dime Store Diamond Ring and the ankle socks are called My Ankle Cozies. My cute little hat is from Yumyums and I just think it's sooooo cute. It's called the Party Animal hat and it's a gacha prize you can win at this round of the Thrift Shop.

Daily dose of the Lilz in a kini while giving you all kinds of bargain shopping realness! Don't hesitate to get to these events! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili
 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Bauble Eyes in Sea Swell
♡ Hair: Little Bones -  I Get Around in Browns New @ Chapter Four
♡ Breasts: Vstring - Revolution Natural Cleavage
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sparkle Lips in Gumii
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Ice Cream Slink Applier New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Eyeliner: Okkbye - Hayfever  in Rainbowliner New @ Hello Sunshine
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bikini: Forever Young - The Breeze Bikini in Black New @ The Big Show
♡ Feet Warmers: Forever Young - Ankle Cozies in Black RARE New @ Thrift Shop
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki - Broken Frame Glasses
♡ Necklace: ECCO - Inverted Cross Pearls Choker in Gold New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Bracelet: ECCO - Inverted Cross Bracelet in Gold New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Ring: Forever Young - Dime Store Diamond Ring in Black New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Hat: Yumyums - Bunny Party Animals in Noir New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Cuffs: Violent Seduction - Floral Cuffs in Black New @ Hello Sunshine
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Ebony
♡ Ears: Mandala - Short Fantasy Elf
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - RavRav in Rage New @ We <3 RP
♡ Extra Eyeballs: Chus - Glomps in Kaleidoscope
--------------------------
 

No comments :

Post a Comment