25 June 2014

Wound Up Summer

Hey Love loves!
So here's the deal.
 I'm apparently super busy lately and I have time for the pictures for blogging but the actual writing has been harder for me since I'm CONSTANTLY on the move now. I DO want to keep with blogging for you all as much as I can so for a bit it will have to be quick posts with not much description BUT if you guys want me to continue writing leave comments below demanding it okay? My schedule will hopefully be better soon the things I'm doing now are VERY important things for me.

Please bare with me guys. I know I've slowed down a lot but in the long run it's going to pay off


Keep on reading for credits! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Lili

Wound Up Day Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Bauble Eyes in Sea Swell
♡ Hair: Wasabi Pills – Sana Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena – Baby Gloss V2 in Citrus
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish:  Pantsu Hunter – Glitter Rush Slink Applier New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Atomic – Sunday Dress in Mint Chapter Four
♡ Shoes: Epic – Fly Away Flip Flops in Hot Pink Hello Sunshine
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Atomic – Sunday Purse in Mint Chapter Four
♡ Glasses: Chary – Jelly Glasses in Miami Hello Sunshine
♡ Necklace: Prick – Face Caps in Silly
♡ Ring: Yummy – Doughnut Ring
♡ Ring 2: Yummy – Garden Cocktail Ring in Canary The Arcade
♡ Earrings: Yummy – Doughnut Earrings
♡ Earrings 2: Buttery Toast – Buttery Toast Earrings
♡ Plushies:  Mishmish – Traveler Kitty RARE The Arcade
♡ Doll Wind: Buttery Toast – Light Dolly Key in Orange New Release
♡ Headband: Buttery Toast – Yara’s Band in Seafoam New Release
♡ Ice Cream: Imeka – Sweet Ice Cream 06
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala –Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment