12 June 2014

Schools Out | I Won't Eat My Friends!

Hey loves!

Forgive me if my typing is all mumbo jumbo-ed my vision is a little...altered today hehe. I was at the Optometrist about an hour ago and my all are all dilated and vision is a bit blurry but FEAR NOT I'm on the road to getting glasses and might I say....contacts (NO). In SL and RL I kind of have an obsession with wearing glasses because I feel like they make me so darn cute. 
Today's look is a school's out look. On the way home I found some brocolli buddies and goodness am I hungry but I won't eat them NO NO NO they are my friends now....I will eat sweets for the sale of friendship! Do you like this look *waits patiently for a nodnod* Well....lot's of tasty details down below! Keep on reading!


I absolutely swooned over the cuteness that is the broccoli friends! They are a new (ish) release from Mishmish that I just fell in love with from the second  saw them. There are two versions the broccoli companion that's in my hand (that can also be on your shoulder) and a decorative version that I just put on my head because well....I thought it was cute hehe. You can pick these up from the mainstore and look at all the amazing things this store has to offer :D


I'm always a fan of a good uniform and I'm REALLY into this one from The Sugar Garden called the Academy Uniforms that are a new release at the main store  These are full mesh outfits and they fit me so amazingly! This is azz friendly too for the women with a donk. You get lots of colors to pick from but I went with the Baby Blue instead of the pink because I wear a lot of pink and I wanted to be different than my usual and throw you all off a little yay! I would tell you to buy them with no hesitation but I'd be a bad blogger if I said that right? Make sure you demo (if there is one..>.> don't judge me) 

 Short but sweet posty for my love loves! Go grab all the goodies and make me a happy Lili okay? Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop  - Bauble Eyes in Sea Swell RARE New @ Cupcake Carnival
♡ Hair: Truth – Sakura with Blue Bears in Colours New @ The Arcade
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet:  Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Witches & Rats – Mini Sorbet Slink Nail Applier New-ish Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Uniform: The Sugar Garden – Academy Uniform in Baby Blue Cardigan New Release
♡ Socks: Ellemeno – Stripey Socks in Pastels Gacha Prize
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden – Cupid Creepers in Blue
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Half Deer – Summer Delights in Melty Sunglasses in Gold New @ The Arcade
♡ Collar: Blah – My Cute Spikey Collar in White & Sky
♡ Ring: Witches  & Rats – Ice Cream Ring in o2 New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Earrings: Witches & Rats – Doll Earrings in White New-ish Release
♡ Plushie: Birdy/Alchemy – StoryBrook Lambicorn in Brown New @ The Arcade
♡ Mr Broccoli: MishMish -Broccoli Companion in Hand New Release
♡ Broccoli on Head: MishMish – Broccoli Accident in White New Release
♡ Muffin: Tentacio – NumNum Muffin Bag New @ The Arcade
♡ Dangos: Amai – Dangos in Cotton Candy & Hanami
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations – RavRav Horns V1 in Love Gold New @ We <3 RP
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment