17 June 2014

Whale of A Time

Hey loveloves!

How was your weekend?! Mine was ugh sooooooo slow.

The name of this post is in reference to another thing in life I was curious about. Some lady said this "Oh me and my husband had a 'whale' of a time" and no joke, I legit thought she was calling me fat for a second but she then explained it. I guess I'm just not that savvy when it comes to sayings and phrases like that but meh, you live and you learn. I'm sure you guys didn't come to see me banter about how moronic I can be sometime now did you? I didn't think so you came for the look of the day! Keep on reading for more infos :D

I finally got into Collabor88 and I must say I do love the "Nautical" theme they have going on. I absolutely DIED when I saw this adorable dress from Boom just hanging there waiting to come home with me. This is called the Ardour dress and I got it in this pale pink color because....pink. I had to have it at only 88L. It fits like a dream even over my cute azz and I'm so delighted to be wearing it today. While demo-ing I saw this cute whaley poo from MishMish that also had to come home with me called. the Narwhal Companion in this cute creme color. If you haven't been to C88 yet Go Go Go! It may be full at times but have patience.

Once I was done with Collabor88 I swung over to the Hello Sunshine Fair and fell in LOVE with these eyes from Brixey called the Divine eyes (and yus they are divine) and I was hypnotized by the kooky pack so I had to use them in today's posty. I honestly don't get many different eye colors but there are certain places I run to for eyes and this is definitely one of them. In need of new peepers? Check these ones out I don't think you'll be disappointed! 


Last but certainly not least are these AMAZING new shoes from The Sugar Garden called the Gigi Heels that can be scooped up from the newly opened round of Kustom 9. I adore these shoes with EVERY love muscle in my body and I am so so so so so happy to have them resting oh so delicately around my slinky goodness. For these you need the high version of slinks and if you don't have the high version of slink feet yet....why? (cause it's my job in life to make you spend)  Skip over to Kustom 9 for the good goods!

I had a whale of a time sharing this look for you but now...it's time to get dressed so my boo can pick me up and we can get ready for some Pretty Little Liars! Do you watch it to? Let's talk about it! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

Where To Go
 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Brixley – Divine Eyes in Kooky 1 New @ Hello Sunshine Fair
♡ Hair: Ploom – Melon New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink (High Version)
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz Thicker Legs
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernail Applier Set 155
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Boom – Ardour Dress in Blush New @ Collabor88
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden – Gigi Heels in Pink New @ Kustom 9
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki – Pink Tortoise Frame Glasses
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer – Pearl Necklace in Single 7
♡ Collar: Blah – My Nekomata Collar in Special White
♡ Bracelet: Yumyums – Way Girlie Bracelets
♡ Plushie: MishMish – Narwhal Companion in Crème New @ Collabor88
♡ Phone: The Sugar Garden – Keitai Flip Phone in Sweets Decoden New @ The Arcade
♡ Hat: Enfant Terrible – Chapeau De Chocolat in Paris Vanille
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment