21 June 2014

Shark Bait

Hey Loves!

Another hot summery day but there is a bit of a breeze so I'm up to give you a guys a nice quick posty with an outfit inspired by summer and my somewhat comical fear of sharks. 
I love all animals don't get me wrong but I'm deathly scared of sharks. I won't even go NEAR the beach if I have a healing wound. I don't know why but I somehow feel like if I'm bleeding or looking tasty on the sandy shore a shark is going to grow legs and come chase me home. I think I might need help for this but meh...funny little Lili huh? I'm sure you didn't come here to laugh at me (As my friend on skype says "Oh yes...I did"), you came for the clothes so keep on reading for more details! Being chased by a shark!? Find cover and read the credits below. 

As you all know...I'm a huge lover of bargains and the Thrift Shop is FULL to the BRIM with amazing discounted goodness. One of those things are these SUPER AMAZING bell bottoms that I have on from Cynful AND Guys....the collab has been officially collabed with Lil Lace and I'm soooooo excited because when they work together all sorts of magical things happen. Another place with great goodies is a place called Heathenesque. I got both my shirt and my super cute flip flops from there. The Shirt is HUD controlled and it's called the Break Point shirt and the flip flops are gachas and they are called Summer Slip Ons and I have on the rare shark bait versions.

Short but sweet post for my loveloves. It's the weekend and goodness I'm tired and want to just...crash on the couch. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili 

P.S No I didn't have any bad experiences with sharks.

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Brixley – Divine Eyes in Kooky 1 New @ Kustom 9
♡ Hair: LCKY - Squeek
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Nail Appliers in Set 3
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Heathenesque – Point Break Top in Shark Bait New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Jeans: Cynful – Bell Bottoms in Blue Flannel New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Shoes: Heathenesque – Summer Slip Ons in Shark Bait New @ The Thrift Shop
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Candydoll – Glamour Sunglasses in White New Release
♡ Plushies: Alchemy – Doge in French Bulldog Blue Hoodie New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Prim Blush: Blah – My Super Kawaii Blush
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment