11 June 2014

The Beautiful Things I'll wear | I'm a Ballet Princess!

Hey Loves!!

Did you miss me? Goodness I hope so because I missed the crap outta you guys!
Today I am a pretty ballerina princess and I twirl twirl twirl! I have never EVER had the body shape to be a ballerina in RL. Heck I don't  really have the body shape in SL for it either but it's SL and I do what I want!
I was always the little princess as a young girl I wanted all the things pretty and frilly....with a unicorn of course. My co-ordination is #foreverbad and as much as I'd like to be able to Plie I'd end up toppling to the floor like spilled dropping it like it's hot. I'm sure you didn't come to read about my ballet life fails right? Nope. You came for the clothes so let's get right in there! Keep on reading for more info! Are you mid swan lake? That's okay credits at the bottom!

So I took yet another trip to the arcade because sometimes I just can't help myself okay?! I like pretty things. Let me just say I got tons of stuff including my hair, my dress, my unicorn, my rings, and super adorable ice cream hat. I paid less than 100L for each of these amazing things and don't worry none of them are rares (minus the hair color pack sorry) so you have an even better chance of getting what you want right? The dress I have on which I instantly fell in love with is from U.F.O and it's called the Act 1 dress and I'm soooo happy that I got this dress on my first try or I would have had to keep playing hehe. With this machine is goes by size so MAKE SURE YOU DEMO. This hair from Exile is called From London to L.A and it comes with two versions for the price of one and let's be honest here....any color pack you get from Exile will be glorious. I snatched up a couple rings from Yummy's machine since it was SO cheap to play and today I have on the single daisy version in pink and white. OH AND THIS SUPER CUTE ICE CREAM HAT Well....after playing the Half Deer Machine a million times I got this cute hat called the Waffle Cone hat!

I then kept to the sweet treats ballerina theme and painted my slinkies with this super cute applier from Bella Elephante! This is a new release that you can find at the Thrift Shop for this round and it's called Birthday Cake 
You can get this applier for both your hands AND feet but since I had socks I'm only showing you some of the pretty hand options

I also have a brand new set of eyes I am OBSESSING over from Chop Shop, which I must say is one of my favorite eye places to go right now. These eyes are pastel AND have heart Irises and they are called Bauble Eyes and you can get these from the cupcake carnival. 

I took a picture of a couple so you can see the beauty but going to get them is entirely up to you and they are AMAZING so it wouldn't even make sense not to snatch them all up right?


All the goodies for your faces! You like them right? RIGHT! Well go and get your own to snuggle to! Let your shopping freak flag fly! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Bauble Eyes in Horizon New @ Cupcake Carnival
♡ Hair: Exile - London in Pastels
New @ The Arcade 
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz Thicker Legs
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Okkbye - Lollipop Stained Lipbalm in Strawberry New @ Hello Sunshine
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Birthday Cake Nail Applier New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
♡ Kawaii Blush: Blah - My Super Kawaii Blush
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: U.F.O - Swan Lake Act 1 in White
New @ The Arcade 
♡ Socks: Cannibelle - Spotty Ankle Bow Socks in Light Pink New @ She & Him
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Pearly Doll Platform Flats in White
New @ Hello Sunshine
 --------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki - Light Frame Glasses
♡ Rings: Yummy - Single Daisy Rings in Pink & White
♡ Unicorn: Birdy/Alchemy - Story Brook Unicorn in Pink
New @ The Arcade 
♡ Ice Cream Hat: Half Deer - Summer Delights in Waffle Cone Hat New @ The Arcade
♡ Anklet: Blah - My Pearly Doll Anklet in White New @ Hello Sunshine
♡ Collar: Wimey - I'm Wired Collar in White & Pink
♡ Dangos in Hair: Amai - Dangos in Noli & Pink InuSweets
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Spring I
♡ Wings: Yumyums - Homemade Wings in Pink Lemonade
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Amai - Demon's Halo Drip in Inusweets/Vanilla New-ish Release
--------------------------

Song Of The Day
Marry Me Emelie Autum 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment