06 November 2015

Usagi Named Shiba | Yay For SL no werky

Hey Loves!
Just a quick post to show you this adorable outfit I put together. Unfortunately SL decided that after this picture that was IT for the night BUT FEAR NOT I'm actually pleased with the outcome of this picture even with all my difficulties. I feel so cute and cuddly and I want you all to be able to grab the pieces for yourself before it's too late. Like what you see? Keep on reading for all the credits!

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always,
Lili

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Dakota Mesh Head In Vampy Tone Updated Version
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mudskin - Bambi Eyes #11 Kustom9
Hair: Ayashi - Soul HairGacha Garden
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Sweater: Altair - Aya Sweater in ShibaGacha Garden (Seed Of Inspiration Prize)
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Bag: FDD Stories - Kimmie Clutch V4Gacha Garden
Glasses: C'est La Vie - Heart Glasses NEW Subscribo Gift
Necklace: Altair - Crystalized Insults in Filthy CasualKawaii Project
Ring: Blah - My Donut Ring in Strawberry
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥:
Ears: Altair - Bunny Ears in White
Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pose: Kirin - Moca Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment