25 November 2015

KiraKira Kind Of Winter

Hey my rainbow unicorns!
One more day until I'm shoving food in my mouth in tremendous  amounts and announcing to the world what I'm thankful for. There is only one thing missing....SNOW! Where is the snow this year? There's not even signs of snow making an appearance anytime soon. Since I got sick of waiting I decided to take a snowy walk through SL. My inspiration today was....my want for snow? I have TONS of goodies on today so keep on reading for info and credits okay?!

So I'm sure you can tell by the title of the post that I may or may not have gone crazy at Kira Kira Star Party. To be  honest I'm not sure if this is a monthly thing but let me just say I LOVE IT! I bought not only this adorable outfit but I also bought the shoes, and this adorable pose! The outfit I have on today is an offering from Amiable for 200L! I loved the idea of a nice snowy white outfit and the gold glitter on it really make it perfect. I really fell in lust with the kirakira boots and since it's a gacha (YESSSSSS) I played a couple times and thought this baby blue color really complimented the outfit. Another awesome gacha is the NoMore poses and I am so happy with the pose I won and I got this delicious looking green lollipop star. Each prize (from what I can see) Comes with a pose and a random colored lollipop. If you haven't gone to this event my dears, I'm begging you not to miss out!


Another amazing buy you can find at Kira Kira is this skin from Angelica! This is called Miyeon and it's available in the Dollfie Skin tone! I love the facial detail and I want to wear this over and over again! Keep on reading for the details!
 Skin Details - What You Get
  • 4 Makeup Choices
  • Eyebrow Shape (Shown)
  • Star Stickers 
  • Eyebrow Options: Brown, Blonde, None
  • Appliers Available: Slink (Hands, Feet, Body), Maitreya (Hands, Feet, Body)
CREDITS
 -------------------------
WHERE TO GO
Kustom9
------------------------
BODY
♡ Skin: Angelica - Miyeon in Peach (Dollfie Skin Tone) ☆ Kira Kira Twinkle Star Party
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Cat Eyes in Pink Tea RARE ☆ The Fantasy Collective
♡ Hair: Lovey Dovey - Eden in Rebel Ombres ☆ Cosmetic Fair
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V3.4
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
MAKE UP
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Dreamy Slink Nail Appliers
♡ Blush:The Sugar Garden - High Maintenance Blush in Princess
♡ Face Stickers: Angelica - Little Stars on Your Face #1 ☆ Kira Kira Twinkle Star Party
-------------------------
CLOTHING
♡ Dress: Amiable - Glitter Sweater & Frilled Short Skirt in White ☆ Kira Kira Twinkle Star Party
♡ Shoes: 2PM - Kirakira Boots in Sky ☆ Kira Kira Twinkle Star Party
--------------------------
ACCESSORIES
♡ Bag: U.F.O - Moon Light Bag in Skyblue ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Kokoro Glasses in Blue
♡ Necklace: Cubic Cherry Kreations -  I Believe Necklace in Sky ☆ Enchantment
--------------------------
AMINAL PARTS
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears in Season5
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Arel Horns in Chalk ☆ The Fantasy Collective
♡ Whisker: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
♡ Pixie Dust: Cubic Cherry Kreations - I Believe Pixie Dust in Sky ☆ Enchantment
--------------------------
POSES
♡ Pic 1: Nomore - Twinkle Twinkle Lollipop 4 in Fresh ☆ Kira Kira Twinkle Star Party
♡ Pic 2: Kirin - Miho Pose Pack ☆ Kustom9

No comments :

Post a Comment