13 November 2015

Spoopiness

My Loves!
So I must admit for the longest time I had NO idea what spoopy meant....it was just an adorable sounding word to say. Thanks to the power of the internet I am now in the know and for anyone that doesn't know it's a word to describe something comical & spooky which I kind of think describes me quite well. When I love someone...I love them HARD and my "threats" are comical and spooky or as some would say...spoopy "If you ever leave me I'll uppercut you in the kneecap and keep you in my magical dollhouse" is one of my favorite threats to people I love. Today I did a look inspired by...I'm honestly not sure I just wanted to say SPOOPY at least 12 times today before I finish my Shrimp fried rice (homemade btw) Today is a quick-ish post (because I might post twice). I hope you enjoy the look and the pictures and if you see something on me that you HAVE to have, Credits on the bottom!
CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Aya Mesh Head & Skin in E Tone
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: S0ng - Nina Eyes in Lavender & Pale Pink 
Hair: Doe - Quirk HairThe Chapter Four
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress: Nomi - Meow Meow Sweater Dress in 02BlackGacha Garden
Shoes: Altair - Strap Heels in Pink/Silver
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Collar: Altair - Heart Collar in Black
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Kokoro Glasses in Purple
Necklace: Lost Junction - Cameo Collection Cat Necklace Gacha Garden
Garter: Dear Deer - Winged Garter in Lavender
Earrings: Lost Junction - Cameo Collection Cat EarringsGacha Garden
Phone: Little Llama - Llamobile in BaggageGacha Garden
Bow: Amai - Spoopy EyeballzBowz Dipped in PeachGrape
Eyeballs: Amai - Spoopy Eyeballz <3 in Pink & Purple
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Horns: Melonopolis - Lil Imp Horns
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment