29 November 2015

Seraph Pixie | Ft Ayashi Hair Goodies

Hey Loves!
After a nice day of stuffing my face (Mmmm lobster Mac & Cheese)and THEN a day of scrumptious sales and discounts I came back to the life of the second and thought....I really would just like to sit around in lingerie today so...I did :D. I feel absolutely gorgeous today and I want you guys to feel gorgeous too so if you're interested keep on reading for credits!
And ladies....lots of AMAZING Ayashi hair! Because of the holidays I wasn't able to show off all the things I wanted to soooo....guess who dipped their foot in the hair showcase pool? THIS GIRL! I'm not the best with photoshopping but...tada! I've really been loving the new releases but I wasn't able to show them off one by one so here are four amazing styles available right now at many different events

Freya: We <3 Roleplay
Keito: Gen-Neutral
Jeni: Hair-Ology
Zelda: New Release @ Main Store


Short but lovingly made post that I hope you all really really love! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

❋~*CREDITS*~❋
------------------------
BODY
♡ Skin: VCO - Fairy Mesh Head in Pixie 04 ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Side Note: I used Vivi's Maitreya Skin Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Comes With Head
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Freya Hair w/ Stella Horns ☆ We <3 Roleplay
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
CLOTHING
♡ Lingerie: Sweet Thing - Seraph Bra & Panties in Dream ☆ Kustom9
♡ Socks: Candydoll - Mayumi Socks in Cream ☆ Collabor88
--------------------------
ACCESSORIES
♡ Necklace: Salt & Pepper - Sagittarius Necklace ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Tiara: Noodles - Under The Sea Tiara in Silver/Diamond ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
AMINAL PARTS
♡ Wings: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Aerial Wings in Silver RARE ☆ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
--------------------------
PROPS
♡ Chair: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Elegance Chair in Sky ☆ Wayward Market

No comments :

Post a Comment