27 June 2013

Be My Ooh La La | So Many Goodies

Hello there you gorgeous beings! Miss me?
I got a message today from one of you that made me feel amazing! Sometimes I wonder if I just went away if I'd even be missed and you guys are proving to me that I would be....and that makes all the difference in the world to me. You know that feeling you get when things just feel....right? Well my loves I have that feeling not only in SL with you guys but I have it in RL too! It's almost so strong I feel like exploding! Everything is falling into place and I am absolutely adoring it. HOWEVER I'm sure you didn't come to hear me babble about myself now did you? Didn't think so *giggles* clothing galore to be discovered so keep on reading!
OUTFIT DETAILS

Shirt/Dress
This amazing dress turned top can be found at this Round's The Boobies Show offered to you from the always amazing Miss Hoshi from Blah! I love the color choices you get from blah, there is a color for everyone to like from the amazing pastels to the monotone lovers and this dress is no different! This is called My Tiny Tank Dress which I can see myself wearing as a regular tank with shorts as well as a super sexy mini dress. I'm wearing it with lush appliers today but you don't have to wear mesh breasts to wear this but if you have them you will be able to wear it and have an applier for your breasts

Choker
Another awesome release from Blah is this oh so adorable choker! You can scoop this daring accessory from SL Fashion Week in so many colors but I went with the pink & Black version! the metal can be silver. gold, or rust and you can change the ruffle color and it has a resizer to fit almost anyone's neck.

Lipstick
*Dies* This.Lipstick.Is.My.Everything. These are the Glossy Pout Lipsticks from Pink Fuel and my life is so much more fulfilled right now.

I was seeing this amazing lipstick ALL OVER the place so decided to run to Pink Fuel and check it out myself. I originally just bought the pinks pack for 100L but QUICKLY went back to grab all the others for 250L. They have almost like a lipliner effect that makes your lips just pop and I love them. If you're looking for a lipstick that is super glossy I recommend you checking these out.

Boots
Don't hurt me...but these are/were limited edition from Epic *ducks* BUT FEAR NOT Epic seems to be starting a nice little limited edition on things from time to time so keep your ears open and maybe even join the VIP group and you'll be the first to know about the Limited Edition goodness. I went with black accessories mostly for these since the stripes are black and I must say...I'm really digging it even though I will for the most part stick to light colors.

ALSO
Sale @ Magika 50% Off  ~ Self Explanatory! Get over there and get any hair you don't have while its half off!
The Arcade ~ Not Much time left this round get in there!

I promised you lots of goodies right? Did I deliver?! Move those sexy tushes and hit all the events! Make this glitter princess happeh! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Alena in Vanilla w/ Curvy Overlay
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Hair: Magika - Forget 50% Off Sale @ Magika
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Hand/Breast Applier made by Mochi (Pink Fuel)
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Glossy Pout Lipstick in Milkshake (50 Percent Opacity) Newish Release
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Fingernails Appliers Set 27 in Luthratya
♡ Eyeliner: Panda Punx - Eyeliner 1
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Blah - My Tiny Tank Dress in Hot Pink New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Skirt: Milk - My Russian Skirt in Blackest Black
♡ Shoes: Epic - Neo-Trekkers Foot Gear in LE Stripes Sorry Guys ;.;
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Choker: Blah - My Dogma Choker in Black & Pink New @ SL Fashion Week
♡ Ring (Left): Pichi - Tassa2 Ring in Black Gacha Prize
♡ Watch: Katat0nik - Nada Watch in Black Gacha Prize
♡ Goggles: Epic - Kawaii Goggles in Camo Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Eyepatch: D-Lab - Toy Cyborg Part in Eye Black Found @ The Arcade
♡ Key Wind: Epic - Mesh Glitter Dollie Heart Key in Black Epic V.I.P Gift
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs - V Spaded Short Chubby Female Tail
♡ Ears: Trap/Ni.ju - Pierced Gelf Ears
♡ Whiskers: UtopiaH - Hungry Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

Song Of The Day
Ooh La La By Britney Spears
 

No comments :

Post a Comment