05 June 2013

Strawberry-Bananas

Hey Fashion Heads! 

So....summer time is here and it always makes me a sleepy Lili so most of the time I'm in hibernation. I''m like a heat hating bear trying to survive the worst parts of the year! ANYWHO I know I've been missed (I hope) and I want to show off this Strawberry Banana Delight of an outfit.
I've always been a fan of strawberries and bananas. If there was ever a choice of fruits I'd always grab the two in everything. Ice Cream, Yogurt, lollipops, popsicles, even the fluoride I would get during dentist appointments! I've got lots of newness on today so if you need some ideas for a shopping trip or want outfit info keep on reading! 

I'm a little late but this hair...this hair had to be worn as soon as I got online. Its one of the 3 new releases from Ploom so if you are in need of a new hairstyle definitely hop over there and get a demo or two. I have a weakness for pigtails not sure if you guys have noticed and I had to have it no questions asked! I wanted a nice bright red since I'm not usually a redhead and thought it would be fun

I got this super cute collar from there made by the always talented Miss Hoshi from Blah! It will be available soon at The Box be patient! I actually like collars and not for the reasons that most do I just think its a very cute accessory on my neck but nobody owns me!....well...except fashion >.> but I submitted a long time ago to fashion *giggles* There are various colors to pick from but I went with the Yellow/Pink version. It is texture change so you can add the pink or yellow wherever you feel you need it. 
I was on the search for new wings and I am happy to show you the ones I am wearing! I LOVE wings they make me happy and theses new ones from Rotten Defiance were worth the wait! I am loving the soft look of them and the celestial vibe they give me! I have on the spun gold but there are SO many colos to pick from. This is part of an outfit Ladies so if you are looking for an angelic look check the outfit out as well as the matching headband (shown at later date)

Last but not least! Modish has released even MORE amazing lipsticks for you to wear with any skin! I have this one with my TSG Skin and it looks amazing to me. Only thing is you may have to make your lips a little less full and wide to get the original look of your lips. I have on the Seane Lipstick that you can pick up from the Summer Fashion Festival. 

So many events I must catch up on! See you lovely Chicks and Chicos tomorrow! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks

WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Beginner Eyes in Mantis & Sky
♡ Hair: Ploom - Dolly New Release
♡ Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears FROST Special Edition
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Boobs: Lolas Tango
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Lipstick: Modish - Seane Lipstick Set B - 6 New @ Summer Fashion Festival
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush:  Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Catlick Eyeliner Option 2
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Blah - My Unbuttoned Dress in Light Pink
♡ Bottom: Cynful - Ruffle Mesh Skirt in Light Denim
♡ Socks: Honey Kitty - White Banana Peach Socks
♡ Shoes: Pretty Liars - Wedge Sneakers in White/Pink
♡ Necklace: Blah - My Cute Spiky Choker in Yellow & Pink New @ The Box
♡ Bracelet: Boom - Knit Friendship Bracelet in Princess RARE @ The Arcade
♡ Belt: Pepper - Lace Belt New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Tail:  Half Deer - Blossom Tail in Sand & Sea New @ The Arcade
♡ Wings: Rotten Defiance -  Guardian Angel Wings in Spun Gold New Release
♡ Horns: Half Deer - Cute as a Button Antlers in Lemon
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment