28 June 2013

Ice Cream Gangsta | You ain't bout dat Lyfe

Hey you sexy betches! 
It's the Lilz again looking like a straight up gangsta! Okay well...not really but I did fall in love with this look rather quickly. This is somewhat a jokey joke inspired outfit. I have a friend that I won't name. He is from the suburbs just like me, grew up in a home that his family has own for over 30 years, has a criminal record so clean you could eat off of it, had little to no hardships growing up...but calls himself a thug. Uhhhhh...no my friend you're not a thug. Since he is going to consider himself a thug I'm going to be a self proclaimed Ice Cream Gangsta today and teach you all bout dis lyfe ya dig? o.o Okay I'll never say that again but the outfit is super cool. Keep on reading to find out more! Credits on the bottom for those that don't wanna read. 

Top
I adore this top I have on today because of the simplicity of it. I'm usually more into flashy colors when I dress up but this white tank, something about it just...made me feel so sexy. This is from Vincue and its called Shorly Tank and I have it on in snow which is the name of their "white" tone. If you skip over to The Boobies Show you can see all the colors for yourself and pick the one you like the best. Because it's mesh you might have to make your mesh breasts a bit bigger to hide the mesh going through the middle or slide them up a bit like I did with mine :D
Skin
LADIES!!! If you are in search of a skin HURRY your adorable little tush to the Zodiac Event and check out this skin from Essences. The face is so youthful and pretty, just what I tend to look for when I skin shop. This is an exclusive meaning once the event is over you can no longer get it so don't hesitate. I am a bit of a uh...makeup fanatic so I took a before and after so you can see how amazing it looked before I started playing around with it. 
Lipstick
Speaking of makeup Cosmetic Fair is still going strong and I have this awesome lipstick from Essences as well. There are 27 let me repeat TWENTY-SEVEN lip colors to choose from in this pack called Endless Night which funny enough...looks like my RL lipstick collection I have colors all over the place. I love the pack so much because you have SO many choices. I love you all SOOOO much that I took a picture of all of them just for you!
Goodies Galore! I plan emphasis on PLAN to show off some freebies more often because I can't forget about my ladies on a tight budget now can I? Get your shop on fashion heads! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Ice Cream Gangsta Outfit
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Cancer in Light Rose The Zodiac Event
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Dark Skies in Light Brown Group Gift
♡ Hair: Elikatira - Frost in Colour 09
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Essences - Endless Night Lipstick #6 Cosmetic Fair
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Fingernail Applier Set 52 in Lalat
♡ Blush: Glamorize - Glowing Blush in Pink 50% Opacity
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Vincue - Shorly Tank in Snow New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Pants: JP Designs - Manoa Jeans in Dark Blue
♡ Shoes: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates in Candy Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Glasses in Rabbit Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Love Heart Bangles Collabor88 June
♡ Ring (Left): Auxiliary - Melt My Heart in Pink
♡ Ice Cream: U.F.O - I Scream, You Scream in Strawbear Found @ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Ears: Trap - Gelf Ears
♡ Antlers: Half Deer - Fawn Antlers in Vintage Floral Gacha Prize
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment