07 June 2013

Talk Nerdy To Me

Hey Loves! 
So not sure if you all have figured it out by now but.. I'm a little bit of a nerd. I mean not a huge nerd just enough to find algorithms hot. I love my fashion to the extreme. I love accessories, makeup, clothes. nail polish, BUT something about a smart meeting of the minds make me melt. I love my look today and not to mention the brand new skin I want to show off! Keep on reading to learn about the goodness. 

I first want to show off this super cute skirt from Milk called my Miffy Skirt! I love the suspenders on it adds the right amount of nerdy I really wanted! I loved the plaid pattern as well I'm usually really pick with patterns and these ones make me super happy not to mention there are so many colors to pick from. I decided on the blue today but I do have plans on using all of them at least once!
 
Also this new skin from Mirror's Enigma! I LOVE it and the new body looks amazing! The lovely Miss Ydreece has began working on a new body so full of amazing detail and looks so realistic! This is the 3rd Wave Series and this is the first of HOPEFULLY many called Luisa. 
  • Brown, Black, and no Brow Options
  • Cleavage and Non Cleavage Versions
  • Tangos Appliers
  • Slink Hands/Feet Appliers
  • Available in Medium, Tan, and Native Tone
  • Lipstick/Eyeshadow Available
  • Makeup Available
Luisa Makeup
I also love the makeup available I have on the Candy Lips which remind me a bit of the candy on Candy Crush. It might just be me but I really see the similarities. Also they have some amazing lipsticks for someone that doesn't want as much of a daring look as well as eyeshadow that you will have to look at yourself. 
I hope you see something that makes you want to shop! I adore everything I have on today and hopefully you do too! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks

WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Mirror's Enigma - Luisa in Nude New Release!
♡ Skin Tone: Medium Skin Tone New Version
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Light Persian Blue New Release!
♡ Hair: Magika - Tendency
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Mirror's Enigma - Candy Lips 02 New Release
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Catlick Eyeliner in Option 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Izzies - Low Neck Tee in White w/ Tangos Applier
♡ Skirt: Milk - My Miffy Skirt in Blue New Release
♡ Shoes: Pretty Liar - Wedge Sneaker in White/Blue
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Kre-Ations - Look At Me Glasses in Sky/White
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs - V Spaded Short Demon Tail
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Silver
♡ Ears: O.M.E.N - Kitsune Ears in Brown
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Demise of Flight - Wherever Pose Set New Release

No comments :

Post a Comment